Chapter 4

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to Finding Clarissa Book 2!!!

Before I start make sure you hit the vote button and if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified.

Let's just get right into the chapter!!!

So, I can't show you how Grayson's friends look like since I reached my limit of posting pictures on the "Characters" chapter. So just imagine them as whoever you guys want 😂.

Blessing gif!!!

☁️Clarissa's pov☁️I walked downstairs to see Albert making himself breakfast

☁️Clarissa's pov☁️
I walked downstairs to see Albert making himself breakfast. He looked up and smiled. I gave a smile back, a fake one.

How is he so calm? He is a very good actor. I sit in the stool and yawn.

"Happy belated birthday" he said.

"Thanks"

He started to eat the breakfast he made, for himself. I was thinking of going to school, I mean I did go to school in Canada.

"Hey can I go to school" I asked. He eyes me suspiciously.

"Why"

"Because I don't want to ruin my future you know? I still want my grades and diploma" I said.

"Okay, there's a school near by we will sign you in" he said.

"Great I'll go get ready" I was about to walk upstairs when he spoke,

"What happened to your hair" he asked.

I turned around,

"I um got it done yesterday"

He nodded

I walked upstairs and changed into ripped blue jeans an a white cute shirt. I combed my hair. I wore my Nike shoes and walked downstairs with my bag.

"Let's go" he said grabbing the car keys.

I sat in the passenger seat as he drove me to the school.

We reached the school building my dad parked the car and we walked inside the school, it was pretty big. We found the office.

"Hello, how may I help you" the principal said.

"I would like to register my daughter" he said.

Daughter my ass.