Chapter 5

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to Finding Clarissa Book 2!!!

Before I start make sure you hit the vote button and if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

Am I the only person that hates bananas and eggs?

I am so so so so so so so sorry for the late update so much has been happening I have been distracted a lot. Please forgive me!!!

Blessing gif!!!

☁️Clarissa's pov☁️I was waiting in line to grab something to eat for lunch, time went by pretty fast

☁️Clarissa's pov☁️
I was waiting in line to grab something to eat for lunch, time went by pretty fast.

Once it was my turn I grabbed the usual French fries and a burger with coke. I walked towards the table I sat at yesterday. I saw Tyga chilling there alone I sat in front of him.

"Where is everyone" I asked.

"They comin" he said.

I nodded and started to eat my fries. I saw Nikol, Shaw and Andrew walk towards us with a smile behind them was Grayson, Yianni, Trevor, and Mark. Is it normal that they are coming all together at once?

"Hey" Trevor said smiling. Our eyes sparkled again.

"That is so cool" Yianni said.

"Why does that happen" Nikol asked.

"Our eyes will always sparkle because-" I cut him off.

"Because it's a twin bond" I lied.

Trevor looked at me confused I mind linked him.

We can't tell them we're hybrids

Why not?

We can't just trust people because they are friends.

Fine.

"Okay" Mark said looking at us suspiciously.

"Have you thought of the dance thing" Andrew asked.

"Yes, I'm going to go for it" I said smiling.

Grayson smirked. I gave him a glare, my wolf has been annoying me so much! Begging me to be near Grayson.

You'll have to be close to him either way my wolf said.

Why do you say that?