Chapter 20 (last chapter)

Grayson's pov

It's been one year since Clarissa died...

So much has happened.

After her death it was like I died with her along with Trevor.

Trevor couldn't handle her death that he became crazy, every night he would wake up screaming her name. We took him to a hospital, they told us he needs help. He doesn't know what's happening around him.

One day later after figuring that out Trevor tried to kill himself, he's tried to kill himself more than once.

That's why here we all are, at a hospital while Trevor is laying on the bed breathing his last few breaths.

The doctor says he won't make it.

His heart was so sensitive to handle so much pain.

Everyone just seems to be dying.

That is why I've decided it's time, time for me to move far away.

I'm done with packs.

I remember Clarissa telling me her dream.

Wanting to become a doctor, going to university getting the education like a normal person.

So that is what i'll do, complete her dream for her.

I looked to see everyone cry.

I went up to Trevor as he looked at me.

"I'm going to complete her dream" I whispered.

"She wanted to become a doctor...I'm going to complete it for her"

He smiled.

"Y-yes" he whispered.

"I'm going to miss you bro" I said.

"Y..you're a good man. Perfect for...her...."

I smiled.

Evi entered and I stepped away giving them two some space. I left the room and walked my way towards the exit.

Before I left there was one place I had to go before I leave. I turned into my wolf and ran. I reached the place and turned back into human. Wearing my clothes again I entered. I looked around for her. As soon and I found her I smiled sadly as I made my way towards her. I sat down and just stared.

"-I've decided something today" I whispered.

"...I'm going to complete your dream. Remember? You told me you wanted to go to a good university, become a doctor and help save lives. I will finish that dream for you" I smiled.

"-Trevor was really brave, but there comes a time when I person has to let go. Let go of the pain and let it all out. He wasn't capable of handling the pain. He...doesn't have much time maybe a few more minutes"

"I want you to know that I love you, I love you so much that it hurts. You were my first relationship, my first love my everything. When I saw you laying there bleeding it killed me from the inside."

"I will visit you I promise. I will come back to visit you" I cried.

"I miss you so fucking much"

I got up and walked away.

Not every story ends up with a happy one. It's not always a happy ending.

Meeting Clarissa, finding out she is my mate was the best thing that ever happened to me. I know she wanted to save her family, wanting to save me. Does it make me a bad person that I wished she wouldn't want to be a hero? I wanted her to be my wife. I wanted her to be the mother of my children. I wanted her...I needed her.

I know she would tell me if she could that she's still here, she would point at my heart and tell me she's right there forever and isn't going anywhere.

Clarissa just wanted to be with her family, Albert took that from her. I didn't want him to die, I wanted him to rot. I wanted him to spend his life underground until he rots and dies. He shouldn't have died to easily.

It's too late to do anything now.

I went inside my pack house as I grabbed my bags.

"What's going to happen to us" one of my pack members asked.

"My mate's, mother's brother will be taking care of you guys." I said.

"He will be the alpha of this pack"

"-Will you ever come back" another asked.

"....Until next time" I whispered.

"Alpha-"

"Thank you for being an amazing leader, we will miss you" another pack member said.

"I'm proud of all of you guys, you guys are my family. I have to...do something it's why i'm leaving but I will visit...and see how much you all have accomplished." I said smiling.

I then left.

_______________

This was the last chapter of the book!

I just wanted to say I know you all must be upset with me because I killed Clarissa in the book, I just thought not every story has a happy ending. I wanted to make this book different than other books.

I'm sorry if you guys didn't like the ending.

I might do a bonus chapter of Grayson coming back few years later...Reuniting with friends and family.