Chapter 11

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to Finding Clarissa!!!

Before I start make sure you hit the vote button and if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you notified!!!

I felt bad for leaving y'all on a cliffhanger so I thought of posting this chapter early :)

Not so evil after all (;

Blessing gif!!!

☁️Clarissa's pov☁️I screamed in pain as the drill touched my skin I felt my fangs come out it hurt so bad

☁️Clarissa's pov☁️
I screamed in pain as the drill touched my skin I felt my fangs come out it hurt so bad.

"Stop moving" Albert spat.

I used my mouth ripping the necklace off as soon as it came off I felt myself gaining my energy back. Using all my strength I got myself out of the locks I kicked Albert and he fell back. I got up ignoring the pain on the back. I growled loudly.

I was about to attack him when I heard a voice.

"CLARISSA" I turned around to see Trevor and Grayson. I calmed down seeing them too. I saw Trevor in pain remembering the pain I have on my back. I turned back to see Albert who was no longer there I looked everywhere I saw red eyes behind Trevor before I could yell out to Trevor, Albert grabbed Trevor he used his Vampire speed and was now standing far away from Grayson and I.

"Guess I'll just have to take your brother instead" Albert said smirking as he held the drill plugging the wire.

"Let him go" I spat.

"I think I'm good" he turned the drill on bringing it closer to Trevor's back, Trevor was too weak to do anything. As soon as the drill touched Trevor's back I yelled in pain just like Trevor I fell to the ground. Grayson was about to come closer to me when I held a hand up stopping him.

I stared at Trevor who was staring back at me. I look into his eyes as his eyes sparkled.

That man behind Trevor stole everything from me, he stole my childhood my family! Because of him I know nothing about my family because of him I held myself back from everything I loved. He doesn't deserve to live, he is no human. I saw a tear escape from Trevor's eye. That's when my blood boiled, no one messes with my family.

I felt myself gain tone of energy my fangs, wings and claws came out. I looked up and growled loudly, I never growled like that in my life. The room Eco' my growl Albert stopped and stared at me with shock. I got up and ran to him I used my claws scratching him. I grabbed the drill from his hand and faced it towards him.

"I will fucking kill you" I growled. He stared at me with fear.

"H-how is that possible" he said shaking his head.