Chapter 19

Clarissa's pov

I'm so tired of being forced to sleep, seriously why is it when I want to sleep I get woken up but now when I have to do so much I keep sleeping.

I open my eyes as Zinn was back and forth stressing.

"What's going on"

"I don't know! just shut up and let me think"

"-god Albert is so stupid sometimes! Boss my fucking ass. I can make better plans then him. He's so stupid for letting you escape that day. This dumbass knows he is only alive because of you yet he's going to war?! God all he had to do was make sure you don't die because if you do he will die!" He quickly stopped talking as he realized what he just told me.

He's only alive because of me?

"Shit"

I need to get out. I looked at what I was tied to. A chair oh this dumbass really used tape. We've been over this. I slowly untie my hands from the back as he continued to stress. As soon as my hands were free I slowly took off the neckless I felt myself gain all my energy back hell it felt great. Using my vampire speed I grabbed him and tied him to the chair.

"Fucking hell" he screamed.

"I wont let you hurt my family" I said as I let my fangs out and bit him. A vampire bitting another vampire kills it. Zinn started to breathe faster as slowly he started to close his eyes.

"Fuck it." he whispered to me. He then told me something before dying.

Zinn was now dead.

Before I flew away I looked for something sharp I found a stick that is to kill vampires. I went upstairs making sure no one was there I entered Zinn's room and found all his powders with names on it.

'282'

'23457'

'567'

'34'

'23'

'233'

All of them had numbers. But one had a death sign on it.

I put the powder on the stick and then flew to where ever the war was.

I flew as saw wolves fighting and vampires attacking.

I found Albert who had Trevor in his grip.

I quickly flew down.

"STOP" I growled loudly. Everyone stopped fighting and looked at me.

"How did you- oh what ever you're too late" Albert laughed as he took out his fangs.

"Don't" I said.

"What makes you think you can stop me"

I brought the stick up so he can see.

"A stick wont kill anyone"

"But the powder you made Zinn create to kill Trevor can kill me" I said.

"What are you talking about" Trevor asked.

"You wouldn't" Albert said.

I brought the stick close to my heart.

"CLARISSA" Grayson growled.

"Stay back Gray" I said.

"Don't do this" Trevor cried.

"This all happened because of me, if I kill myself it will kill him. It will end everything" I said.