Chapter 10

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to Finding Clarissa!!!

Before I start make sure you hit the vote button and if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

Blessing gif!!!

☁️Clarissa's pov☁️Cold water was splashed on me while I was asleep I quickly wake up and growl at the person

☁️Clarissa's pov☁️
Cold water was splashed on me while I was asleep I quickly wake up and growl at the person. I looked around not knowing where the hell I am. The person in front of me had a mask on.

"Ahh, sleeping beauty is finally awake" the guy said.

"Who are you, and where the hell am I" I asked. I slowly not making it obvious I ripped the tape that was wrapped around my wrist. My hands were free but I kept them locked.

"Who I am and where you are doesn't matter sweetheart, our boss will be here any minute" he said sitting on the chair in front of me.

"Take your mask off" I spat.

"Now why would I do that" he asks.

"So when I escape I know who I'm trying to kill you idiot"

"What makes you feel so positive you'll escape" he asks crossing his arms.

"Please, I've been tested to escape a chair with my hands being wrapped around tape" I smirked.

"Wha-" before he could finished I punched his jaw and he dropped to the floor. Quickly removing the tape around my ankle I removed the mask of his and saw his face, I've never seen him before. I heard footsteps coming closer and closer I looked around and hid behind a box.

"Daxon, you fucking idiot! I told you to watch the girl not to sleep" Albert kicked him. Daxon woke up and groaned holding his jaw.

"She knocked me out" he spat.

"How did she- never knew me teaching her all this would turn against me" he sighed.

"Where is she"

"I-I don't know" Daxon said.

"She's still in the building, I can smell her all of you go look for her" he spat at the guys behind him. They all nodded running different directions.

I tried not to make any sound but I felt something crawl on my head my eyes widened as the spider walked down my cheek. I couldn't help but scream, I screamed loud slapping my cheek.

"Fucking die you ugly ass spider" I yelled. Shivers running through my spine knowing a freaking hairy spider was on my cheek!