Youngest Child in a Family of Nine

Olivia's POV

     It was Noah and I's second and last child. It was a girl. "Noelle Grace Grossman." All of the Smosh Family were here at the right time to see her. Noah called Andrew over. "Andrew look at your baby sister! Isn't she cute?" I looked into her eyes and one was brown like mine and the other was green like Noah's. "Yes!" He then asked, "Can I touch her?" "Of course!" I told him. He rubbed the little tuffed of hair on her head. She started laughing, and he did too. "Shes funny like her eyes!" He said laughing. "Her eyes aren't funny!" I smiled. "Yes! One is different! I like it!" He said. "You know since shes the youngest you have to protect her!" Noah said. Hes passing his protectiveness on. "I will." He put his hand to his chest and one in the air like he was holding a shield and sword. I laughed at him. 

     Crystal and Faith came over. "Look at her eyes!" Faith said. "Auntie Liv! Why do our family have different eyes?" Crystal asked. "What do you mean?" Crystal said, "Mommy has a broken eye, Uncle Flitz has no eye," "And Noelle has different ones!" Faith added. I laughed because they thought Flitz had no eye because of his eye patch. "I don't know. Maybe its just in our family." I said. Its so cute that they thought all of us are related.

     Hello! I just wanted to say this one starts with Noelle's birth and my Smosh Nolivia Fanfic will end with either Andrew's birth or Nolivia's Marriage so they flow together. 

💖💖💖Bye Butt Mountain💖💖💖