Anthony Padilla History Lesson

Noah's POV

     Noelle had just gone outside to do who knows what, so I decided to start looking through her class pictures. I immediately see Adam and Noelle. I started reading the names Adam Ricketts, (Random Name), (Random Name), (Random Name,) Mason, I read my daughters name and then looked back. Mason Pa.....I cleaned out my glasses. Mason Padilla. I went outside to see my daughter sitting on the fence with my enemy's son.

Noelle's POV

     I was laughing with Mason when I heard, "Noelle Grace Grossman!" I saw my dad death staring Mason. "Go back to your house." I said to him and we both went on the opposite sides of the fence. "Come inside now." He said calmly but with a hint of acid. I went inside and waited for the blow. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WITH THAT ASSHOLE'S SON!" He yelled at me and my mom came in. "What's happening?" "She was sitting on our fence with Padilla's son!" My mom looked so surprised. "Why is that so bad?! You haven't even told me what he did! You've been keeping it a secret for fourteen years!" He then said something to my mom and left the room.

     "What happened?!" My mom took a deep breathe and said, "He used to work at Smosh with us. He was the co founder with Ian. In about 17 years of working there he left. Me and your Father started dating after he left because there was a no dating rule when he was there but it passed when he left. He came back to the office one day and told me how much he loved me and how much better he was then Noah. I turned him down and he said very mean stuff about me. After that he went to your fathers house and beat him up." I was getting more.....scared? Confused? Shocked? the more she went on. Mason is nothing like that. "He said that if Noah told the fans about him beating him up he would do it again. The fans saw the bruise on his head and figured out. Anthony...He," She said not wanting to say his name. "He beat him up again but I was at your dad's house. He then took me and held a knife to my neck when the police got there. He went to jail, but only for two months as there had not been any serious injuries." "Mason's nothing like that!" I said aloud on accident. "There's more. His friend kidnapped me so when Anthony got out he could have me. Your dad and some of our Smosh friends came and saved me, but 'The Man' stabbed your dad in the leg. We don't know what happened to him." I sunk into what she had said. My dad then came in. "None of that means anything to me. Mason's still my best friend no matter what his dad did. You can't change that!" I said to my dad. "You're grounded for as long as you live!" I got up from my chair and ran to my room. "I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled as I shut the door and started crying.

Olivia's POV

     "That wasn't necessary!" "Olivia! Do you not remember what he did?!" Noah said holding my hand. I unhooked my hand quickly. "She's going to see him whether you like it or not!" "How are you going to do that?" "I'll let her! I'll stand in front of her when she leaves so you can't get to her!" I said. "No she will not." He then ran to our bedroom. He came back with a key in his hand. "I'm not going to and you won't either." He said seriously. "Noah! How am I going to get into the house if you're not here?" He then thought for a little. He went into Andrew's room.

Andrew's POV

     I was sitting in my room playing on the computer when my dad came in. "What do you need?" I asked. He then started telling me a story about a guy named Anthony. "He had a son. His name is Mason. Mason is just as bad as him, and your sister doesn't know. She thinks that they're friends. Don't let her get near him in school, or let her go outside to see him, or else she will get hurt. You got it?" Wow. I will punch Mason into Oblivion if he gets anywhere near her. "Got it." I put my hand to my chest and one in the air like my dad and I always do. He then left.

Olivia's POV

     "Here you go." Noah gave me back my keys. "What did you do?!" He's up to something. "What did you tell him?!" "My daughter will not be friends with a Padilla." He said and went to our room. I grabbed his arm. "You're sleeping on the couch. Go get a pillow." I said and went to, now, my room. He will realize this is wrong, but he will need time.

     As you can see this will turn into more of Andrew and Noelle's story, as well as Mason and Noelle's story. If you couldn't tell Noelle is fourteen in this hence the 'Hidding it for fourteen years' part.