Punishment Jelly Beans

Shawn's POV

     I put the bowl on the table and Noelle put the Jr. Bucket of Shame on the table. "Who wants to go first?" I asked laughing. "Shawn. I. Hate. You. So. Much. You will not know the full intensity of how much I hate you at this current moment." Willow said. "I hate you as well Noelle." It kind of hurt to hear her say that, even though I knew she was joking. I.......I like her a lot..... "I'll go first." Mason said. "Really?" Noelle replied. "Yeah." He took a handful. "Welp. Here we go." He put it in his mouth. He groaned very loudly when he bit down. "AWW!" "You can spit it out Mason! Its ok!" Noelle said. He tried to chew more but he spit it out. "That is the worst pain I've ever had, including my stomach." He said. Noelle looked so sad. She went over and hugged Mason. "I'll go." Willow mumbled. She looked up at me before she ate it. "Cheers." She then popped it in her mouth. "EW! AH!" She yelled. I was regretting my decision of this punishment. Even with her yelling and groaning about how bad it was, she kept eating it. "No! Just spit it out! Don't do that to yourself!" I said. She finally spit it out and fell down. I went over to help her up. I put her on Noelle's bed. "Are you ok?" I asked. She just held her stomach and said, "No. That's horrible." I couldn't take it so I hugged her. "I'm sorry. Next time I won't got to Lasercorn." I said in the hug. I then stopped hugging her. "Welp, looks like that's it everyone!" Adam said. I got off the bed. "Nope. You are eating that!" He sighed and picked a handful. "Uhhh...." He then put it in his mouth. He was chewing it ok for a few seconds, then he groaned. I sat back on the bed with Willow. After about twenty seconds, he finally spit it out. "UHHH EW!" He yelled. I chuckled. "Why is it funny for me, but like she just died for her?!" Adam pointed at Willow. "Because...............she's a girl, and your my best friend. She would probably beat me up if I laughed." In spite of what I just said, I laughed. I suddenly felt something on my shoulder. I looked and Willow had her head on my shoulder.

Willow's POV

     I leaned my head on Shawn's shoulder. I looked up at him and his beautiful green eyes were looking back. I smiled and he smiled back. I just snuggled into him.

Shawn's POV

     She looked back down but I kept looking at her. She's so beautiful. She moved against me, and I slowly put my arm around her waist. She didn't move so I kept it there. Adam then said, "Am I a sixth wheel?" I laughed. I was thinking about that when Willow got up. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

     When she came back she went back to my side. She looked up at me and said, "Are we.....?" "I love you Willow." I smiled. She smiled and flung her arms around my neck. I hugged her back. she let go and just looked into my eyes. She then just leaned into me again. We sat there and everything was perfect.

     A short little chapter. The Shilow is strong with this one.