Daughter Discomfort

Noelle's POV

     I snuck outside my room. My brother was at the door, but he was asleep. I text Mason that I was going to the fence. He replied with, "Ok I'm coming." I went out and I was looking for him. I felt hands over my mouth appear and I struggled to get out, but I blacked out, the world around me slowly disappearing.

Mason's POV

     I was laying down in my room, about to go to sleep when my dad came in the house. I heard the creaking of the floor when he went to his room. All I could think about was Noelle. We never get to talk because of her brother and our parents. I look for my phone and realize its not there. I come out of my room and find it on the couch in the living room. I look at it. No new texts. I set it on my nightstand and go to sleep.

     "Mason!" Someone screamed. I ran out of my room to find my dad with Noelle in his arms. "What the hell?!" I yelled. "Hey Mason. Do you know what Noah took from me? He took Olivia from me. I'm going to take something from him. Would you like to do the honors?" He held his knife out in front of me. "Let go of her!" "I guess that's a no. Oh well." He stabbed Noelle in the stomach two times. "MASON!!" I pushed my dad off of her and held her in my arms. "NOELLE!" I was crying and hugging her. "Mason.......I...I love you." She said crying. "I love you too! I never got to tell you." She didn't say anything. "Noelle!" ...... "NOELLE!"