Daughter Discomfort part 2

Mason's POV

     I woke up sweating like I was in hell. I feel like hell. My dad then called me. "Mason!" I go downstairs and eat breakfast. It was a Saturday so I had nothing to do. I went back upstairs without another look at my father. If he tried to kill Noah multiple times, then what happened to mom? He said she died having me. Would he kill his wife? If so, would my dream happen? I decided to text Noelle. "Good Morning. Are you ok?" I may sound a little clingy but I was worried. I sit in my room for an hour looking at the text. Nothing. Maybe her dad took away her phone. That would make sense, since she is grounded.

Anthony's POV?

     I go to the downstairs my son didn't know we had. She was up. "Princess is up." "MMMMN!" She tried to say through the tape. I just laughed and went back up. I will wait 'til later to tell Noey. He took my Princess. It's only fair I take his.

Noelle's POV

     "Princess is up." I tried to yell through my duck tape. The man just laughed and left. He was a replica of Mason, except Mason's eyes had emotion. Personality. Cares. Mason's father's just had greed. Death.........Revenge. I don't know where I am, I don't know where Mason is. Mason. Did he help kidnap me? Was it his hands holding a cloth to my mouth? I was sitting and thinking for what felt like hours. I heard footsteps and I thought Mr. Padilla was coming back, but no one came down. "Mason! Lunch is ready!" I heard Mason walking. Does he know about me? I heard him step on the trap door and fall down. He then opened it up and walked down. "Noelle!?" He took off my tape. "Mason!" I said. "Why are you down here?!" He said loudly and I shushed him. "You have to be quiet! Your dad will come back if you're not!" I whispered. "Sorry." He finished uniting me and I hugged him tightly. "I escaped my room and I texted you and you said you were coming to the fence. I was looking for you when your dad put cloth to my mouth and I blacked out. I woke up here." He kept his arms around my waist and hugged me again. "I'll get you out." He started to turn around when we saw him.

     "Will you?" He asked. Mason put himself in front of me and held my arm. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" He yelled at his dad. "Noey took Olivia from me. It's only fair." He said smiling. I shivered. He suddenly ran over to us and threw Mason to the ground. He put me up against the wall with a knife to my neck. "Hey Grossman. You love Mason? Poor choice. Look how far he got you." "Get away from her!" Mason yelled getting up. "Don't come close. Unless you want to have start the act before Daddy gets his front row seats to the show." He moved me over and picked something up. "You're going to yell for your daddy when he picks up." He said with a phone in his hand and a knife to my neck. "Hello?" "How you doing Noey? Long time no see. You're daughter would like to speak with you." "Dad! Anthony is going to kill me! We are at his hous...." He hung up. "LET HER GO!" Mason yelled coming towards us again. Anthony stuck the knife in my right hand and quickly pulled it out. "Ow!!" "You forgot what I said Mason? Stay away so I don't have to do something worse." I heard the door slam open upstairs. "NOELLE!" The mixed yell of my father, brother, and mother said. "DAD!!" I screamed as loud as I could. They all came down. "Get off of my daughter Anthony!" My dad said. "Good. The whole family is here. I just thought we might have some audience before the show started. Have you met my son? He helped plan this." He said gesturing to Mason. "No he didn't! Mason tried to save me!" I yelled as my brother was about to destroy him. Anthony put a bigger cut into my right arm. "OW!" "No talking." "What do you want Padilla!?" My Dad yelled. "Well. I want a trade. A girl for a girl. You took Olivia from me Noey. I'll take Noelle from you. He stabbed me in the chest. Or, he would have.......