A New Friend

Olivia's POV

     Since Miya was eight Noah, Mari, Flitz and I put her in charge and let the kids play outside while we talked. Edward and Andrew played in Andrew's room for the most part while the girls were outside, which is usually the other way around.

Noelle's POV

     I was playing with Faith when I went to the backyard not the front. I saw a boy who I didn't know. "Hi!" "Hello." The boy said. "What's your name?!" "Mason." I said, "I'm Noelle!" He looked at my eyes. "Your eyes are," "Different? Bad? Not the same?" I asked. That's what I think. "No, they're pretty!" He said smiling. "Oh. Thank you." I patted him on the head and said, "I like your hair." "Thanks." I decided Mason was my friend. "Do you want to play with me?" "Yes!" We played in the sandbox for a long time. "I should go back to my house now. Bye!" He said and I said, "Bye!" I went back into the house where everyone was but Faith who was playing.

Olivia's POV

     We got all the kids back in our house and I asked, "Was it fun?" and they all said, "Yes!" Then Noelle said, "I met a friend!" "What? Who was it." I assumed it was an imaginary friend. "It was a boy! His name is Mason. We played in the sandbox!" Mason probably lives around the area and accidentally came to our house. Or he is imaginary. Not quite sure which one. "Oh that's good." Mari and I then tucked in the girls while Noah and Flitz tucked in the boys. I'll just have to wait til they go to school to see if Mason's real.

     P.S Mari and Olivia don't live together, they were sleeping over and so were the kids.