Padilla is Back

Noelle's POV

     I woke up to tapping on my shoulder. It was Willow. The boys were still asleep. "What?" "I need to tell you something." She said. "What?" She started playing with a strand of her black hair. "I like Shawn." I started laughing and she whisper-yelled "SHH! Its not funny!" "I think you two are so cute together!" I said smirking. "Do you think he likes me? I feel like all of us just feel like we're brother and sisters." She said sadly. "I think he does." I know he does in fact, but I can't say because its cuter to see them like each other and not know the other person feels the same. She half-smiled. It was 8:00, and I was going to get Mason in about six hours. Miya agreed to drive me so my dad wouldn't feel weird around Mason. I got up and went to my bathroom and got dressed. I brushed my hair and put on my glasses. I went back in my room and they were all still asleep. I sat down and did nothing for a while.

     I got bored so I went into my brother's room to get his laptop. I dodged the other half of the Smosh kids and got it. I then decided to look up Smosh and watch my parent's videos. I watched a couple of their videos on "Smosh Summer Games." I saw an episode with them playing Ultimate Chicken Horse. Uncle Flitz and Aunt Mari were in the water and Flitz carried Aunt Mari out of the water. I thought it was really cute. I then looked at different videos. There were a series of every something ever's and I watched a lot of those. One was called "Every Party Ever" and I looked at it. It was my mom kissing someone! It wasn't my dad! I looked at it and thought of Mason. I realized that this man, was Anthony Padilla. I watched the video and I was disgusted. Anthony made up the video idea. He wanted my mom to kiss him. I shut my brother's laptop and felt sick. I put it back in his room and went to lay on my bed. I looked at the clock and it said 10:31. I layed there for a long time.

     11:46. I went back into my brothers room. I wanted to see more Smosh. I saw some more videos with my mom, dad, Auntie Courtney, Uncle Shayne, Aunt Mari, Uncle Flitz, Ant Boze and Uncle Wes. The rest of the videos were fine, but I still couldn't get over "Every Party Ever." I put the laptop back just in time, because when I got back to my room, Auntie Courtney came in hitting a frying pan. "WAKE UP, WAKE UP, EVERYONE WAKE UP!" She yelled. "OW! MOM GET OUT!" Shawn woke up and said. Courtney laughed and went out. "Were you already up?" Adam asked since I was dressed. "Yeah." I said. Willow then got up and ran towards the bathroom. Shawn realized what was happening and went out to.

Willow's POV

     I ran to the bathroom so I could get dressed before them and Shawn grabbed my hand. "Nope!" He said. I tried to undue his hand so he hugged me. "No! Let me go!" "Your gonna take way too long! I get first dibs." I looked up at him and he was smirking. I pouted. "Let me go!" He then turned around so he was against the bathroom door and said, "Ok." He dropped me and I fell down. I looked up and he was gone. "SHAWN TOPP I HATE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART AT THIS CURRENT MOMENT!" I yelled. I heard his stupid laugh. I smiled silently. Why are you smilling? That bish just dropped you on the floor! The bish that you love, but that doesn't matter!

     He finally came out and said, "The bathroom is now yours." and bowed. I hit him on the head. "Ow!" He stood up to his real height, a head taller than me, and rubbed his head. I laughed and went in.

Noelle's POV

     It was 12:00 when all of the Smosh family was up and dressed. We all went down to have lunch that my mom, Auntie Courtney, and Aunt Mari all prepared. Naturally since there was so much food, it was gone in less then 30 minutes. As math would have it, its now 12:29.  I got Miya and she was almost done eating, so I waited. When she finished we got in her car to go get Mason. When we were driving there I was fiddling with my hands. I was nervous because if Mason is doing well, he gets to come, but if not, he has to stay. I can't stop thinking about him.

     When we got to the hospital a man asked us, "Who are you here to see?" "Mason Padilla." He smiled and said, "Floor 6, room," "We know." I said, a bit impatient. He smiled anyway and I got in the elevator. Have I ever said I don't like elevators? Because I don't. They are just so untrustworthy. I then went out to room 32. The same woman was standing there. "He is okay to leave the hospital today!" She said happily. She seemed very happy, but I guess you have to be, since not a lot of good things happen in hospitals. I went in and Mason wasn't sitting, but he had crutches. I went over and hugged him very tightly. He put his hand on the bed so he wouldn't fall. "I love you so much." I whispered in his ear. "I love you too." We then stopped hugging and Miya shook his hand. "I'm Miya Ricketts. Nice to meet you!" "I'm Mason, as you know. Nice to meet you too." He smiled at Miya. He then got his crutches and we went out. I watched him moving because I didn't want him to get hurt. When we got in the car I sat in the back seat with him. I held his hand and smiled at him. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but Miya is here. "Am I going to your guys' house?" He asked. "Yeah. Since your dad is um, you know, and they don't know where your mother is, Ian is the next to get you. Ian then let you go to Noelle's house." Miya explained. "My mothers dead, so that covers the mother part." "I'm so sorry!" Miya said many times. "Its fine. I never got to meet her anyway." He said and I looked into his eyes. He didn't look sad so I felt a little better.

Mason's POV

     When we got to Noelle's house there were over fifteen people there. First a boy my age with blonde hair came over. "I'm Shawn! This is Adam and Willow." He pointed to a dark skinned boy and a light brown skinned girl. I shook all of their hands. Next were kids slightly older then me. "I'm Andrew, as you already know, sorry by the way, and these are Crystal, Faith, and Edward." Pointing to a girl with blonde hair who I assumed to be Shawn's sister, a girl with slightly slanted eyes and dark skin who I assumed to be Miya and Adam's sister, and a boy with tan skin who I assumed to be Willow's brother. Then the parents came over. "I'm Miya, you already met me though, and this is Tyler." Tyler didn't look like he was related to any of them. "I am Noelle's father, as you know, and you can call me Noah. This is my wife Olivia, and our friends, Shayne, Courtney, Flitz, Mari, Boze, Wes, Lasercorn, and Sabrina." "Do you guys all normally live here?" I asked. It was a big house, but to fit this many people on a regular bases? Noah laughed. "No. But we all visit each other often. The all live across the street." "Oh." I laughed too. Noelle then told me to follow her.