Father vs Son

Mason's POV

     I ran in front of Noelle as my dad was about to stab her in the heart. He stabbed my stomach and I fell to the ground. "Mason!" Noelle yelled and she dropped next to me. Mr. Grossman took the knife from my dad and my dad ran up the steps. "Noelle." She started crying on me and hugging me. Her mom was calling the police and her brother moved next to us. "I'm so sorry Mason! I thought you were evil like your father!" "It's ok....." Blood was flowing out of my stomach. Suddenly the Police, Medics and Mr.Grossman came down the stairs. I didn't even realize Mr.Grossman left. I was blacking out as I was put on a stretcher.

Noelle's POV

     Since I was too young to go into the Ambulance by myself my mom went. We got into my dad's car and he drove us to the hospital. We got there and a woman said, "Who are you looking for?" "Mason Padilla." I said quickly. "That will be Floor 6 room 32." We said thank you and went to the elevators. I never liked elevators. They don't seem like they're moving, so I don't trust them. 29, 30, 31, 32. Another woman was there. "Only one of you may enter." I look at my dad and he nods. "Me." I go in. He was lying there asleep or unconscious. I sit on a chair next to him and stroke his hair slowly. "I never got to tell you...." I kept playing with his hair. "I love you so much Mason." I hover my hand over the bandages on his stomach. I slowly put my hand down and watched his face. It was a mix between pain and happiness. He looked relived when I took it off, but like he wanted it there anyway. I stroked his hair again. He is so handsome. I trailed my hand down his cheek, across his jaw, and rested my hand on his chest. "I love you. Do you love me?" I imagined him. If you couldn't tell already, you need glasses. Oh wait. He would roll his eyes at me and I would kiss his cheek. "Do you like hospitals?" No. Duh. Do you?! "Okay maybe that was a dumb question." He would laugh. "Does you're stomach hurt?" No not that much. It would hurt but he would be too prideful to admit it. "I must look pretty crazy, talking to someone who can't hear." Yeah, but I already knew you were crazy. I laughed in spite of the situation. 

     "Why are you laughing?" I almost jumped out of my seat. I looked at Mason and he was smirking at me. "Don't scare me like that!" I said hugging him. "How much of that did you here?" "How much of what? Were you talking to me?" He said with every word, his smile growing bigger. "No!" I said blushing and looking down. I felt his lips on my cheek. I turned towards him wide eyed. "I....um...." He didn't finish and he half smiled, waiting for my reaction. I kissed him on the head, and he tried leaning up to me. I pushed his chest down lightly. "You're probably not supposed to lean up. And I'm probably supposed to tell the nurses you're up." I got up and went to the nurse outside. "Hes up." I said. My dad and brother weren't there. "They decided to leave you with him, since they knew you wanted to stay awhile. You can go back in." "You don't want to do anything since hes up?" "Nope." She smiled and I went back in. 

     I sat back on my seat. "Hey." "Why is no one coming in?" He asked, skeptical. "They didn't need to." I put a piece of his hair back in place. He closed his eyes and looked sad when I moved my hand. "You like that?" I laughed and kept stroking his hair. He closed his eyes. "Mhm." I love him so much. He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me toward him. I almost fell on top of him and we were inches away. He smirked and kissed me. It was a dream come true. I pulled away. "Wow." I said. He mimicked, "Wow." We just looked into each others eyes. "Your eyes are so beautiful." He said breaking the silence after a few minutes. He put his hand on my cheek. I blushed and looked away. "Hey." He put his hand on my chin and made me look at him. He kissed me again, but he pulled away quicker. I sat back in my chair. I put my hand near his bandages and looked at him. I then put my hand on his bandages. "Ah." He grabbed my hand and I immediately moved my hand off. "I'm sorry!" He still was holding my hand. He slowly moved my hand back to his stomach. He put it on and there was much less there than the rest of his body. I moved my hand a bit. He looked ok, so I moved more. It made me sad. There was a good chunk of his flesh that was gone. I couldn't do it anymore so I lifted my hand.

Mason's POV

     She hugged her hand into herself. She looked over at me. We still haven't said anything about my father. My father. The one who put me into this hospital. It was for Noelle. And it was probably mean't to be worse, since he pulled back when he realized it was me. "Noelle." "Yeah?" "I love you." She squeezed my hand. "I'm sorry. I'm supposed to be hurt. It's all my fault." She let go of my hand. I held her hand and said, "It's not you're fault. It's my dad's, and his alone. I'm glad it was me, not you."

     Sorry there were no chapters yesterday. I was just having writers block. Btw the 2 episode a day is now over. I will basically do whatever chapters I feel like, whether that be 5 in one day, or none a day. I will try to do a least 1.