Jm;-

Jm;-

they placed V on his bed after that unfortunate event. he fell face first on the cold hard floor. no one really knows what happened but jm continued to blame himself and apologized for a million times.

jm isn't really that good at conversations, communication, socializing and all the likes.

because one small statement. Just one, could change the way a person perceives you. Jm likes to give short ones, something that could not make someone decide on which category you would fall.

There are many categories. the loud ones. the weird one. the only-speaks-a-syllable ones. the undeniably philosophical ones. those who speak nonsense and many more. a person may even have thousands of it unconsciously. and one may fall in the "people I hate" category when words aren't taken care of properly.

words may be your knife. words may be your pizza. no in between.

People never know that we sort out others based on the way they talk and hold a conversation, and jm is afraid someone would find him uninteresting if he would actually start and continue a conversation for a long time. He thinks it's boring. He thinks he's boring.

"jm, what exactly happened?" asked jay.

"i-i-" jm stuttered with guilt. He was the one who's with v but he doesn't even know what happened.

tsk. how passive. jm's inner mind came in a small whisper but gave jm too much anger to himself.

a tear fell from his eyes.

"no. no. no. no. jm." jay hugged jm and pat his head lightly, his other hand on jm's back. "jm it isn't your fault, don't worry"

"i-i'm sorry. I'm so s-sorry. I d-di-"

"No. jm it isn't your fault. Calm down. Shhh." Jay panicked with his words. Carefully filtering each and every word.

Jm is depression. Meaning, he's very sensitive. Jay needs to be very careful of the choice of words or jm might do something that would trigger yoongi's emotions as well.

in came the other emotions.

"i'm so sorry" jm whispered against jay's chest for the nth time.

"I'm sorry" their heartbeats became faster as they heard yoongi. His emotions were triggered.

Jm's sobs came louder each second and the alarm soon went off.

"jm. jm." Jay called for jm's attention to stop him from crying. He held jm's shoulders and shook him lightly. He needs to be stop or else..

"jm please calm down."

Guk walked towards jm and took him from jay's embrace. like what jay did, he place one hand on jm's head and the other on his back. A blue light came out of his hand and it travelled to jm's body.

In a matter of seconds, jm stopped. Guk made him sleep. He held a peacefully sleeping jm closer, tears still falling from his eyes and frowning.

Amidst this solved chaos is another chaos. the alarm is still heard and not one can stop it. jm won't be waking up anytime soon, it'll usually take the whole day and nobody could wake him up until he wakes up naturally. this 'spell' is only used when the emotion couldn't control himself anymore and can affect how the subject thinks and feel.

yoongi's having a nightmare, partially because of how jm couldn't control himself, and partially because of genius productions (those who are responsible for his dreams). what the emotions are saying out loud are, sometimes, thoughts yoongi have. they're his emotions and inner conscience.

"YOONGI! HYUUUUUNG!~" someone shouted while shaking yoongi, waking him up and breathing heavily.

the other emotions were relieved. they thought something bad would happen. they walked towards guk and jm and helped him carry jmto his bed.

"Guk, what the hell?" rm said in a calm voice. guk remained unfazed. this is a normal thing for them. they argue, a lot. (i should add that they like to do it in a calm way) but it helps them be on the same page and choose the best option for yoongi.

"i need to." Guk responded, finally facing his 'co-workers' and arranging his suit slash uniform slash everyday clothes. he does take showers, mind you. emotions take showers too.

"You didn't need to guk. you could've just calmed him down" jin sat down a chair he brought from outside jm's room. he hates when they have to stand when having arguments.

"if you were in my place you'd be having the same decision"一guk

"maybe.." Jay replied while leaning on the door frame.

"he was shivering and apologized a hundred times一maybe even a thousand." he walked around the room, one hand on his side and another massaging his head. "it might trigger what yoongi felt before. he shouldn't feel sorry for the things that wasn't his fault."

"true. i wasn't able to sleep for days when that happened." jin leaned on the chair and closed his eyes for a few seconds before opening them again to ask another question "wait. if jm would be asleep for some time, how would we be able to stop yoongi when he'll lose control again?"

"exactly my point"一rm

"you didn't even mention tha一" jin asked, confused. opening his palm to make.. a sandwich appear.

"yes. but i did mention 'what the hell'"

"your point is..?"一jay.

rm sighed and started massaging his head with two hands. "my point is, i agree that guk needed to calm jm down but the thing is, now that jm is.. sleeping beauty" he paused and coughed, low-key trying to ignore his embarrassment about his last statement.

"no one would be able to control his depression."

"oh fuck.. does that mean..?"

"yeah."

now that they get rm's point, they're pretty sure their boss would pay them a visit again soon.

(;)