jimin;

to hear jimin's thoughts echoing simultaneously with yoongi's thoughts is confusing and definitely not ideal.

maybe we should've kept jm and disagreed with Bang.

but what's done is done and the past cannot be changed. All they can do is to help jimin do his job (or through Bang's words: "his mission) so they can get everything over with in the least time possible. the emotions were shouting over yoonmin's train of thoughts (A/N: yes i did that.), missing the old, long forgotten peaceful office. It was just yesterday and they already miss the peacefulness, to drink tea without being bombarded with echoes.

i need sleep. but who the fuck can sleep in this chaotic place?

jimin likes talking to himself, which made the others want to hit him on the head just to try if a baseball bat is hard and strong enough for the real impact of their anger, combined. emotions don't die unless their subjects will, so they dont really care if they'll hit each other with a fucking sword or something. The emotion that was hit can feel the pain but they won't die. So they're safe from being exiled and living forever without a mission to complete.

to make things short. there are only two things that may kill an emotion. if the subject doesn't feel the emotion anymore, making it insignificant to have one to control it. Or. If the controls would be broken.

maybe a good ass swing with a bat will do. just to shut him up.

oh how their hands itch to hold a bat to swing. it'll be all fine if jimin was thinking about a plan but no. he was thinking about what will happen if he's invisible and a person accidentally puts their hand into his mouth

will it be invisible too or nothing would happen? jimin asked himself in his mind.

a red faced rm stood up from his seat and finally shouted the words they wanted to say.

pushing a button to communicate with jimin, he slowly leaned into the microphone with a scowl on his face. "PARK JIMIN CODE FUCKING NAME JM. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO YOUR JOB." the office immediately went quiet, except yoongi's silent thoughts. on the split screen that monitors jimin's point of view, they can clearly see him through a mirror, staring wide eyed into the air.

now with a lower voice, namjoon said "i'm giving you 5 minutes to formulate a plan to get yoongi's attention and talk to him. the rest of this day is the amount of time you have to complete that plan"

"o-okay" was a stuttering jimin's only answer.

soon, the office was back to its normal state and the emotions worked individually. some, getting some sleep after not being able to take even a blink.

on the other side, jimin paced back and forth in his lonely, quiet room. he's all alone and it gives him anxiety knowing this fact. and fuck, namjoon's voice was just too scary, he can't get it off his mind.

only 5 minutes. five. fucking. minutes and he's dead meat. five minutes to think of a plan. why is his mind not working right now? kasojjdks.

yoongi is yoongi. and knowing him, it'll be hard to get his attention because oh my fucking gosh does he have that attitude of not giving a fuck when giving a fuck is necessary.

come to think of it, park jimin cursed for several times in a short span of 2 minutes.

yeah 2 minutes

2 minutes of cursing.

cursing

2 minut-

w ai t t he fu c k u p