jimin;-

jimin heard many people laugh at some of the most nonsensical things he've ever heard in his three-week long existence. he has been thinking how these people laugh at the smallest things. he concluded that their emotions work in the weirdest way, just pushing buttons and everything is fine.

he walked through the crowd, often being pushed to the side whenever a group of teenagers would pass by. some female students, who were still wearing their uniforms might I add, were looking at him, giggling and whispering to themselves. jimin give them no attention thinking that he was not the person they're talking about when he's absolutely wrong because the students were talking about how attractive the guy is.

at last, reaching a café, he reached for the door handle and opened it, welcomed by the scent of coffee and cinnamon.

the walls are colored light grey and the chairs were light brown. the lights are dim, giving off a very relaxing atmosphere in the café. more peaceful compared to the city outside.

he sat on a chair farthest from the door, making sure he gets the seat beside the view. jimin didn't really know what to do and all he ever planned was to see min yoongi and be able to look at him. something tells him the yoongi would be easy to read.

but plans were never successful especially if they were not fully thought of.

jimin waited for a few minutes when he saw a guy walk towards him with a smile on his face.

"good morning sir! may I get your order?"

jimin's jaw dropped. he didn't know what to do and he felt like crying but no tears fell down. at this point, he thought of the things yoongi would do in his situation.

he reached for his pocket and noticed that a few bills were in it. he remembered getting some from a drawer because yoongi would always bring some with him where ever he goes.

"umm, please get me anything I can get from this?" jimin said, unsure. he gave him a few bills and he didn't really know what to do and how to "order" but he felt relieved when the guy nodded.

"Okay sir, I'll get your order ready and bring it to you." the guy with a name tag reading 'taehyung' said, going back to the counter and getting his order ready.

jimin stared at the view beside him, the bustling city never stopped once and he can only see this through yoongi. Now that he was able to see it through himself, it feels strange and good to know you control something you want to control for once.

he wished he could experience this with the other emotions considering how they are the only people he knows and the only people he actually can relate to now that he's outside. people didn't know his situation and they will never understand.

He's tasked to keep it a secret until his mission is completed and he planned to keep it that way because a book told him he'll be called crazy when he would tell them everything.

"hey tae!" a not-so-cheerful voice echoed throughout the café. only a few people are in it, and are currently looking intently into their phones and laptops, clearly busy with something, too much to do to give a damn about a person greeting another.

but jimin does give a damn because standing only a few steps before him is min yoongi. wearing casual clothing but looking good as usual.

he entered the room with so much charisma even when only wearing something so simple and only carrying his backpack

to say the he's impressed is an understatement. jin did a great job.

JIN:
no need to shout it to
the world. the world knows
i'm fckng fabulous and i slay
at these things.

how do we block an emotion from our mind and just completely forget their existence again?

jimin rolled his eyes at jin's statements, silently hoping no one saw him when he rolled his eyes all of a sudden because that would be so freaking weird.

yoongi made his way behind the counter just as taehyung was about to bring the order to jimin.  yoongi smacked him lightly when they passed by each other, making taehyung hold the tray tighter, supporting it's weight with his right hand and balancing it with his left hand.

he walked towards jimin and put the food in front of him. holding his tray back up, smilling at jimin and walking away after saying a silent "enjoy"

jimin's eyes followed 'taehyung's' back while he's walking to the counter, entertaining another costumer. he looked at the food in front of him and held the cup with what looks like something yoongi calls as coffee. to be honest it doesn't look the same but it looks somewhat similar. it's hard to tell but it does smell like coffee so jimin took a guess. 

he drank from his cup and looked once again to the counter where yoongi is now helping taehyung. jimin studied yoongi's expression but nothing could be seen. are his co-workers even working in there? he can see no emotion at all, only fake smiles for costumers who were coming.

is taehyung still weak? the last time he saw taehyung, he was very pale, almost white and it's unimaginable. he can't bare to look at him and even think of it now. he'll always blame himself, his co-workers told him taehyung never experienced these events to happen and it's new to all of them (well except for bang of course) so when mr. bang proposed the plan of letting him go outside, they agreed almost immediately because they know their boss knows what he's doing. putting everything in mr. bang's hands and never even thinking twice.

they let jimin go and experience the pain outside their world.

ahhh, what a life.

though these were park jimin's thoughts, we can't just leave out the fact that he was still staring at yoongi who's working behind the counter, getting orders from costumers, smilling at them as if they were someone he knew, even giving more than people he actually knows. serving people to satisfy hunger when he cannot satisfy his own hunger. 

whether you agree or not, money is essential. if you continue to believe that money isn't important, jokes on you bro. we're now in the 21st century, get the fuck back to the prehistoric period. you can't deny it anymore.

yoongi will always be yoongi, a mixture of all his emotions. someone with a soft heart but a sharp tongue. 

let's be realistic here, shall we?