jimin;-

Jimin woke up to hear strange noises. noises he heard when yoongi was walking down the road. Now he understands why yoongi gets grumpy every morning.

why is yoongi already walking down the streets when we're still not supposed to wake up? Emotions usually only take naps. they just close their eyes, but still conscious. It's a different scenario today, the noise he's hearing is what he is hearing. he's not hearing it from yoongi's ears.

he slowly opened his eyes to see yet another different room. it's like his first memory of waking up not knowing where he is, what his name is, how old he was, and what is happening.

the room's walls are colored a sky blue and the ceiling is white. various paintings emphasizes the room's color and lightens it up. beside him, a bedside table sits with a phone on top. his bed's headboard is pushed to the wall opposite to where the cream colored door is. A window seat is at his right.

the mood of the room is definitely more peaceful and lighter than what he sees in yoongi's room. his room of cries and screams would most definitely outstand jimin's room in terms of gloominess. yoongi's room is dark despite his walls being colored white.

but jimin's room feels empty. void of memories, good or bad. it's a room for sleeping but it does not hold anything. no feelings. no emotions. too sophisticated and almost not human. of course, 'cause he isn't human. but can his boss make it more believable?

jimin sighed while standing up. He's outside (by that, he meant outside yoongi's mind). what do normal people do? jimin saw a clock on the bedside table near his new phone.

it's 9 in the morning but yoongi wakes up at 6am to prepare and go to work at 8.

He basically needed 2 hours to prepare because half of it consists of him staring into nothingness. his mom would pretty much just say the same words to him like it wasn't repeated the other day, it's like a hobby now.

he walked towards his phone and opened it, amazed that he can finally do the things directly and not through yoongi.

maybe going outside isn't too bad after all. besides, bang isn't here to appear in front of my fucking face every single time.

and so park jimin, now a free emotion, walked to his closet and got clothes that he thinks he needed, clearly only using the knowledge he got when he observes yoongi's daily routine.

mind that, he too, stared into nothingness, thinking that he needs to do it because yoongi does that every morning.

he took the clothes with his and placed it on his bed and proceeded to go to the shower.

jimin, with a wide smile, went out dripping wet. he giggled and whipped himself up with the towel before putting his new clothes on. it feels very uncomfortable as it's tighter than his uniforms, but who cares? he looks cooler wearing these.

 it feels very uncomfortable as it's tighter than his uniforms, but who cares? he looks cooler wearing these