♡1♡

Riley's POV

Graduation. "We're seniors, graduating in the next," I look at the clock; 10:45, only 15 more minutes till we all go our separate ways and we go on our next adventure. I look at my friends, Smakle, Zay, Farkle, Lucas, and-Maya. I get cut off from my thoughts as Maya waves her hand up and down in front of my face, I stare at all my friends again.

"Riles, is everything okay?" Maya asks

"it's just, we're all going to be so far away from each other. I'm afraid we'll forget about each other and lose one another." I start crying, then Maya cries, we hug each other, then Lucas and Farkle come in on the hug, then Zay and Smackle. Me and Maya cried into each others shoulders never wanting to let go.

Shortly, my dad comes in the history room telling us that it's time. We all walk to our places on line and just give a slight smile to each other.

We walked down the aisle walking to the graduation march. Our principal spoke some words, and now it's time for the awards ceremony. My dad was allowed to hand out the awards.

"The student with the highest grade of 99% for all 4 years is..." I looked at Farkle, he didn't look ready to get the award, but I was, so was Maya and Lucas. All of us were going to stand up and cheer like we never did before. I looked at my dad on stage as he opened his mouth "our one and only-Isadora Smackle!" We didn't cheer, we clapped, Farkle cheered and clapped but stayed sitting. The next award was going to be announced.

"The student with the most confidence all 4 years is..." Maya nudged me knowing that he'll say my name. "Farkle Minkus!" Farkle walked up the Stage - confidently.  I was still proud of him, very proud of him. As they were giving Farkle his award me and Maya had a small conversation.

"So what college are you going to? NYU or the one in Philadelphia?" Peaches asked.

"I don't know yet, they both gave me scholarships, but I just have my heart set with NYU." I told her, Maya had a mischievous look on her face.

"Well, just follow your heart." She still smiled waiting for me to say something.

"Ah, I know what you want,  if I go NYU I'll be able to see my Uncle Josh,  which means I can give him a message for you." I said acting all smart, Maya just smiled and nodded her head. Before we knew it the next award was going to be announced.

"This award is very special because, this student will have a scholarship along with the award for an art major!" I nudged Maya really hard, hoping that it was her, Shawn and Katy could afford only community college for her 4 years. Maya was going crazy now and hoped really hard that it was her.

"The one and only MAYA HART!!" Maya ran to the stage and hugged my dad really hard and our art teacher,  then grabbed her award. She hugged so hard I felt like I couldn't breathe. Farkle and Lucas came to our aisle and joined in our hug.

"I'm so proud of you Maya." Lucas said. She answered  thanks. Now only me and Lucas had no award yet.

"Now this award is called the Humility Award, this award is for the students who put themselves last and others first. These students I've picked to receive this award are..." Maya, me, Lucas, and Farkle held hands waiting for an answer.

"Riley Matthews and Lucas Friar!" Me and Maya jumped up and down in our seats and me and Lucas walked up on stage together. We received our awards then sat down. The last of awards were presented, and we threw our caps in the air, the after party was all that was left.

I walked to my group of friends and Maya was going to see what college accepted her. She didn't say what college, but she had her jaw dropped.
"It's, it's in, London." I smiled at her then hugged her as we cried again. London? That is so far? And Farkle is going to Michigan, Smackle is going to LA, Lucas is going to Texas, and Zay is going to Kentucky for training to the Navy.  As I'll be staying in New York.

I saw Lucas and the punch bowl so I walked over to him.

"Hey,"

"Hi."

"So, your going back to Texas, Maya's going to London, and Farkle is heading to Michigan." I started to cry a little thinking about how for we'll all be.

"Yeah," Lucas was silent ever since he heard where we'll all be going. "What about us?" He asked looking at me.

"Um, well,  what do you want to do?" I asked looking back at him.

"I think we should- you know, I don't wanna say it." He looked hurt from his decision.

"I guess, for the best." I was now letting the tears fall. "You'll still be my first boyfriend, Lucas Friar."

"And you'll be my first girlfriend,  Riley Matthews, for my whole high school story. "I love you." Then hugged me for the last time.

"And I love you." I answered and cried my eyes out. He said goodbye to all of us and hugged everyone before he left. Maya was coming to my house after anyways for our last sleepover. I walked to Farkle.

"So, how are things with you and Smackle?" I asked.

"We broke up, a month ago." I looked at him shocked.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I said

Farkle smiled and said "It's fine,  I broke up with her." I was in more shock.

"Oh, how come?" I asked.

"Because I have feelings for another person," He stared at me gazingly "and when I'm ready I'll tell her." I nodded and Maya ,Smackle, and Zay walked up to us Smackle and Zay were holding hands. I stared at them.

"We're dating." They said in unison. Me, Maya, and Farkle were in shock. We all said that we're happy for them and Maya asked Farkle if he's ok, he whispered to Maya and Maya smiled huge until Farkle stepped on her foot. Smakle and Zay left, then Farkles dad came and told Farkle that he has a minute till they leave. Maya said her goodbyes and told me "see ya at home!" And walked away. I looked at Farkle and said "Goodbye Farkle." And cried into his shoulder while he pulled me into a hug. "Until we meet again, Riley Matthews, I love you." I answered "same here" not knowing what he said completely. I watched him walk away...and away....

I wake up and stared at my alarm clock. "September 4th; 7:00 am" it was all a dream...it was all a dream. I threw my pillow at my alarm clock and got ready. My first day of college, and to think High School graduation was 3 months ago...

Good? Hope you like it♡ I'll try updating weekly♡ Check out my other books on separate accounts;  How Randry Came to Be and #PalForever