Riley's POV
It was the next day, which meant we had to leave. I was disappointed a little, and a little excited and nervous about the whole Mount Sun Lodge thing.

Auggie-"Bye Riley, see you again sometime. " Auggie said, I still couldn't get over the fact of how low his voice is.

Maya-"Hey, Auggie, where's your little uh girlfriend um wife...er"

Auggie-"Ava?"

Maya-"Yes! Ava that's her name!"

Auggie-"She's not my wife, she's my girlfriend.  Our marriage when we were 6 was pretend." He said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

Riley-"I see, so um, where is she?" Just then a teenage girl about Maya's height when we were in 8th grade came in the room.

Ava-"I'm here! Ava! Morgen-stern!!" Ava was no longer the little 'brat' my mom used to call and throw out of our house. She was a beautiful, curly hair, teal braces wearing, young teenage girl! She wore a purple dress under a leather jacket with gray leggings and black ankle boots with heels about an inch high. Me, Maya, Farkle, and Lucas' eyes were wide with how much she has grown. We watched her as she ran into Auggies arms, as me and Maya awwed.

Riley-"Wait, is that my purple dress?" I came to realization that she was wearing my favorite purple dress, but then realized that it suits her better.

Auggie-"Yeah??"

Ava-"Sorry, Riley, I didn't know you were coming and my mom hasn't gotten me anything since 6th grade!"

Riley-"it's fine, you can keep all my old clothes. That dress looks better on you anyways than it will ever look on me."

Farkle-"No it does not!" He blurted out as Maya covered her hands over his mouth in a split second. Ava shrugged and followed Auggie to his room, probably to play video games.

Riley-"Maya, release!" Then Maya took her hand out quickly.

Maya-"Ewww!!! Your drool went on my hand!!!" Farkle chuckled as Lucas and I gave her a towel. She wiped her hands on them then threw them at Farkle as he walked to the kitchen to throw them out.

Josh-"So are you coming or not? The car is fully loaded and we got an extra person." We heard Uncle Josh from down the hall probably walking up.

Riley-"Yeah we're coming!!"

○○2 hours later○○

The car trip was pretty smooth, I slept on Maya's shoulder the whole time. Farkle and Lucas had reclining seats so they had no problem in sleeping, while Maya was drawing the landscape in her sketchbook. When we got there me and Maya were already up, the boys weren't so we squeezed in between them and sat there until they got up. It took a while so me and Maya ran outside to get a pile of snow and put it on there faces. We ran inside as soon as heard them yelling "Maya!!! Riley!!!!". They came inside with no more snow just with redish pickish faces. They looked ready for payback.

Lucas-"You little..." and he ran  and chased Maya through the door outside in the snow. Farkle stood there assuming that I'll just say sorry or something. I ran outside as fast as I could with him behind me almost grabbing my hood. Lucas got Maya after a rough 10 minutes and he was carrying her walking inside tilting his imaginary cowboy hat at us.

Farkle-"I....got.....you!!!!" As he grabbed my hood and we both fell on the snow laughing. I ended on top of him with our faces not even half an inch apart. I stared at him and he stared right into my eyes. We pulled apart as soon as we heard camera flashes.

Maya-"How are you two not together yet?!"

Lucas-"Wait they're not!??''

Riley-"We didn't make it official yet." I looked at Farkle awkwardly.

Zay-"Well then what are you waiting for?"

Smackle-"there's a gala tonight for all the John Adams class of 2016." We ran to hug the two of them.

Maya-"Wait, then what are you doing here? You didn't go to our school Smackle."

Smackle-"I know, that's why I'm the host!" We smiled and looked at our phones, it was 4:30 and the gala started at 6.

Riley-"We got less than 2 hours to get ready!!" We all ran to our rooms.

Me, Maya, and Smackle shared a room and the boys got their own. We didn't take long actually since we were brought nice dresses from downstairs. I wore a spaghetti strapped  purple sparkly and glittery gown with nude colored high heel strapless shoes. Maya wore a off - the shoulder dark blue ruffled gown with black strapless heels. And Smackle wore a sleeveless yellow ombre gown with a lace white sweater and white heels. I had a simple makeup with white eyeshadow, mascara and magenta pink lipstick. Maya had a basic eye look with red lipstick. While Smackle had glowing golden brown eyeshadow and pink lip gloss. My hair was a side braid leading to a bun, Maya's was down with a Belle kinda hairstyle, and Smackle was down and curled with a rhinestone headband.
We walked out and met the guys down the hall, we linked arms with each other as we walked toward them. We giggled at there jaw dropped expressions.

Lucas-"Maya you look amazing!"

Maya-"Thank you Huckleberry."

Zay-"Isadora, you look wonderful." Smackle giggled at his comment with red cheeks.

Farkle-"Riley,"

Riley-"Yes, Farkle?"

Farkle-"You look perfectly perfect."

Riley-"Thank you Farkle, and you look very handsome." We exchanged smiles and walked into the gala. A few songs came on and then a slow dance came on, I walked over to Farkle who was at the punch bowl.

Riley-"Are you coming?"

Farkle-"To where?"

Riley-"To the dance floor?"

Farkle-"Nah, I'll pass."

Riley-"What why?"

Farkle-"Cause I'm going to take you somewhere." He grasped my wrist and brought me in a planetarium with a dome shaped ceiling with all the stars in the sky and all the planets.

Riley-"I didn't even know the Ski Lodge had this here." I looked up at the ceiling.

Farkle-"it's because my dad just added it in a few months ago." I nodded mesmerized by the stars in the sky.

Riley-"It's beautiful."

Farkle-"Just like you." My face burned and I couldn't help but smile.

Riley-"Farkle,"

Farkle-"Yes, Riley?"

Riley-"is there a reason you brought me here?"

Farkle-"Uhm, yeah." I nodded showing him to go on. "Riley Matthews, will you be my girlfriend?"

Riley-"Oh um," Farkle had a worried look on his face. I turned to him and saw his closed eyes, I leaned straight in and kissed him on the lips. He had wide eyes. "Does that answer your question?" He still had wide eyes from what happened. "it's a yes Farkle! I'd love to be your girlfriend!" He finally snapped out and hugged me very tight. I embraced back and kissed him again, this time he kissed back, we heard clapping behind a bush and saw that it was our friends. Maya and Smackle ran over to me and hugged me and Lucas and Zay congratulated Farkle.

Maya-"Took you long enough!"

Riley-"We know,"

Farkle-"But it was worth the wait."