{4}

Lucas POV

After Riley left we all sat in silence, Farkle looked hurt, he believed he made a huge mistake. I felt sorry. Maya felt sorry. He didn't know what to do, it was the first time he confessed his feelings under pressure, it was all our faults, we shouldn't have pressured him. I should've been there for him, and now he's going to leave with heartache and I can't let that happen to my best friend. 

"I'm sorry Farkle, it's my fault, I shouldn't have pressured you." I said.

"It's not your fault Lucas, I should've known, Riley wasn't ready. She isn't ready for me to think of her as a friend, I don't think I am." He replied, he was broken.

"Farkle," Maya said roughly and grabbed his t-shirt by the collar pulling him up to her face, it's Maya time "It's not your fault for having feelings for a great girl like Riley. And it's not your fault for liking one of us over the other. We all have these new feelings, we're all growing and entering a new world with challenges we're all going to face. But we are never going to be alone and stand by ourselves. Never. Do you understand me?" I smiled at Maya showing that I'm proud of her for saying that. Farkle smiled at Maya, but it wasn't Farkle's smile, he was still heartbroken, Maya could tell too. We hugged him and he smiled back, he hasn't talked ever since Riley left. This is going to be a-rough start.

Riley POV

3:30am

I haven't slept all night. I couldn't stop thinking about what Farkle said, I didn't want to go to school, I didn't want to, even if Uncle Josh came in my dorm and demanded me to.

"Knock, knock." Oh wow, just my surprise, it's Uncle Josh at the door.

"What do you want?" I ask hiding in my bed.

"I need you to be in my class, it's the second day of school. You don't want to have a bad record for the year do you?" He said, he noticed that I haven't come out of bed yet. He took off my bedsheets, "Whats wrong Riles?" I finally got out of bed and sat up.

"Farkle likes me." I said quietly and quickly. I buried my head in my knees, "I ran off last night and he's leaving in an hour and I-" Uncle Josh cut me off and said "Go to Farkle, apologize, don't let him leave with things awkward between you and him." I answered "Thanks, Uncle Josh." I hugged him and changed.

I drove straight to Farkles house, before I got out of the car, his car wasn't there, "Come, on!" I mumbled under breath. I drove as fast as I could to the train station, Farkle said something about a train station on 4th Ave. I got a ticket when I reached the station, "Thanks Officer McGee!" I said sarcastically, Officer McGee waved back and drove off in his car. I ran straight to the station that said Michigan County, I checked my phone, 4:00. I saw a man in a grey hoodie. Farkle? He was pacing back and forth, did he remember what happened last night? Of course he does, it must be stuck to his head. I ran right to him, thankfully I was wearing boots. I ran to him and hugged him tight, it was unexpected, surely for him. 

"Riley?" He asked. I nodded, we stared at each other, smiling, I looked away regretting right away. "What are you doing here? Aren't you are at school?" He asked.

I replied, "I came to apolo-" Farkle put his hand on my mouth, "You're forgiven, it's my fault, I shouldn't just have threw my feelings at you." I moved his hand away. "Farkle, it's my fault, I pressured you, I put you under pressure. I'm sorry." The old lady sitting in one of the chairs started to talk, "Oy, just forgive each other already and kiss," we looked at her oddly, "what isn't that what young people do these days?" We laughed a bit. "Fresh start?" Farkle asked, I hugged him saying "Fresh start." The old lady was signaling Me and Farkle something, I stared at Farkle, he stared at me. He leaned in, I sorta leaned in and; it happened, I kissed Farkle Minkus. Or did he kiss me? I smiled at him, the old lady said congratulations, I giggled, "that giggle is my favorite sound in the world." He said. I smiled, before we were going to hug the PA system announced "Michigan County you may board the train, Michigan County you may board the train. It is 4:20 you will leave in 10 minutes." I hugged Farkle and said "Safe trip, I love you." I kissed him on the cheek and was about to leave until Farkle grabbed hold of my hand, he hugged me real tight "I love you more." I smiled warmly and left, before I went out the door I looked at Farkle, he mouthed the words "I love you." I kept on smiling and watched him go outside to the train, I ran outside to wave goodbye. After that I went to my car with a smile, but when I sat and put my hands on the steering wheel, I start crying. He's going to Michigan, my phone buzzed I checked it, it was Maya's ChatSnap.

@mayaHeart- I guess Lucaya? Is that what it is? Anyways I guess it's official❤️Just said goodbye 2minutes ago

@mayaHeart- I guess Lucaya? Is that what it is? Anyways I guess it's official❤️Just said goodbye 2minutes ago. (Tag: LucasFryer) 

I was really happy for them, I drove back to my dorm and they had a catchup day for the whole school, Uncle Josh came to my dorm and asked how everything went, I told him everything. "Wow, my not-so-little niece knows how to control her feelings now. I'm glad you told me. So how's Maya?" Uncle Josh asked. I didn't know what to tell him, should I show him the picture? "She's doing good, I'm very proud of her, she knows how she feels now, but I'm not exactly sure what though." I answered, "I'm proud of you Riles, now start catching up." I nodded. I started studying, thinking about one thing...I kissed Farkle Minkus. 

So sorry it's so short had this in my head at the moment. Hope you guys like the story,I'll take requests!❤️💛💚💙💜