Epilouge

5 years later...

Farkle's POV
I walk out of my apartment and head to my dad's place,  I just graduated from college and I've been dating Riley for 5 years. Tommorow is our 5 year anniversary and I wanna do something really big. I pull up to the driveway and walk into my childhood home.

Farkle-"Hey dad!"

Mr Minkus-"Hey Farkle! Nice to see you back!"

Farkle-"Thanks dad, I need to talk to you about something." My dad placed his laptop on the coffee table and was ready to listen.

Mr Minkus-"Go, on"

Farkle-"Tommorow is me and Riley's 5 year anniversary and I want to propose to her." My dad smiled with wide eyes.

Mr Minkus-"Remember when you decided that you'll love Riley and Maya the same?" I nodded back. "Alot of time has passed since then."

Farkle-"Yeah,  I love Riley dad, and I have since high school."

Mr Minkus-"Then go tell her how much you love her," He looked at me right in the eye "Go be the first Minkus to marry a Matthews."

Farkle-"I intend to be, dad."

Mr Minkus-"then go, you already have my blessing." I smiled and hugged my dad and couldn't wait for the next day.

♡♡next day♡♡
Riley's POV
I got a text from Farkle this morning.

Riley - Hey Farkle!
♡Farkle - Hey Riley!
Riley - u know what day it is!
♡Farkle- hump day?
Riley - Our 5 year anniversary! Farkle how do you not remember! ?
♡Farkle- I know I'm messing with you
Riley - so where ya taking me?
♡Farkle - there's a limo outside to take you to...
Riley - where?!
Riley- Farkle!!!
Riley- FARKLE!!!!

I put my phone in my purse and walked outside. There was a white limo and a chauffeur, "Riley Matthews?" I nodded and stepped in the limo. The ride wasn't long, we went to the Mount Sun Lodge, I was confused. "Mount Sun Lodge?" I muttered under my breath. I walked out of the limo and gave the chauffeur a 10 he tipped his hat and I walked in. There were signs saying 'Riley Matthews This Way' I followed the signs it lead to the "planetarium" I said to myself, I smiled and walked in. There was a pathway of rose pedal leading to the middle of the big room.

Riley-"Hello? Anybody there?" I walked around a bit and sat on the floor. Then Farkle walked in from the back door with a bouquet of roses.

Farkle-"Hi, Riley" He handed me the roses and I smiled back.

Riley-"Farkle, so what will be doing today?"

Farkle-"Well," He lead me to an area of the large room where there was a movie screen powered by a projector.

Riley-"How romantic," after watching our favorite movie we had dinner and listened and dance to 'Can I Have This Dance' from High School Musical 3 (our favorite movie.) We went to the park and stopped at a gazebo.

Riley - we looked at the view of the glistening lake and I take a look next to me that Farkle isn't there. "Farkle?" I turn around and see him behind me with purple flowers, I just smile at him.

Farkle-"Riley there's something I've been meaning to ask you for the past week." I nodded and wondered what he could be talking about. Just then he kneels on one knee with a tiny red box in his hand and says "Riley Matthews, will you marry me?" I stand there almost crying and realize I haven't talked yet.

Riley - "Of course." I take the box and hug Farkle as he spins me around, it was midnight, I couldn't really see anything and the only light I could see was the reflection of the lamp pole on the lake. I hug Farkle and didn't realize that he was leaning in so I stayed there clueless. I went home mesmerized by the beauty of of the ring he gave me. I walked into my parents house with Farkle to tell everyone the news, we thought everyone would be asleep but no, my family, Uncle Josh, Maya, Lucas, Zay, Smackle, and Ava was there sitting on every seat possible waiting for one of us to talk.