(5)

Riley POV

I checked my ChatSnap for anything new, and to my surprise there was. It was from a lady called Crazy_Hat_Lady. She friend requested me, I scanned her profile, it was Crazy Hat Lady from the subway when I was in 7th grade. She gave me and Maya advice about boys, her real name was Darcy(a/n I made that up) I decided to accept her request. It was Saturday so I decided to write her.

Dear Darcy (aka Crazy Hat Lady),

It's me, Riley Matthews one of the girls you saw at the subway a long time ago. I didn't recognize you at first at the train station, I guess your advice worked. Thank you. I hope I can see you sometime.

 From, Riley Matthews

I hit send and decided to text Farkle after, I haven't told Maya about the kiss, meanwhile she told all of her followers. I wanted to tell her so I texted her first.

R- maya

M- yes riles

R- congratulations with you and lucas

M- thx, how's things with you and Farkle

R- I chased him to the train station

M- wow at 4 in the morning 

R- yeah

M- what did you do

R- I apologized but he said it wasn't my fault it was him

M- so?

R- I saw crazy hat there she gave us advice 

M- wow crazy hat? she must be like 100

R- idk Maya

M- so what happened?

R- we kissed

M- and did ya like it

R- lets just say it was a good ending

M- so your fairytale is complete you're with Farkle!

R- we didn't really go over that

M- then talk to him!

R- I will peaches

M- so what did you do after?

R- I went back to my dorm, Uncle Josh came in to ask me if everything was ok

M- he is a great uncle riles what else?

R- he asked about you

M- he did?

R- yeah he did maya

M- you didn't show him the picture right? cuz I was  going to patch things up riles!

R- I didn't, I said that you are doing great

M- thank you

R- he loves you maya, he always did, he just never knew when was the right time

M- but I'm with lucas

R- this is when you decide keep talking to him about your feelings for him

M- or 

R- tell him the truth, tell him you moved on, tell him you're with lucas

M- riles I cant, it'll crush him

R- did you forget he's 3 years older? I'm sure he can handle it

M- I cant I care too much about him it'll crush him riles, it'll crush me too

R- New Years Eve: 8th grade; question 2: is it possible to love two people at the same time? its time to answer it Maya, you cant eat this question up. its time to answer it. ive answered it, Farkle has, and so did lucas, its your turn. I gtg Maya.

I decided that it would be best for Maya to deal her own love life out, I will not butt in this time, not anymore. I didn't feel like calling Farkle right now, I'm tired. the rest of the day I stayed in my room watching YouTube. I thought about what I told Maya, I chose between Farkle and Lucas, I chose Farkle, and I loved it.

Maya's POV

What Riley said stayed in my head for the longest time. she was right, I've been avoiding the question for too long. Lucas did it, he picked Riley, time passed, he chose me. Farkle did it, he picked Smackle, he made a mistake and chose Riley. Riles also did it, she chose Lucas unknowingly realizing Farkle loved her, then she picked Farkle. Its my turn, Lucas who I guess I'm officially with, or Josh who I know for sure I still love. But they're both older than me, Lucas by 1 year and Josh by-3. Riles is right, I have to tell him the truth, even if it will break both of our hearts.

Just a filler hope you enjoy it so far!♡♡