You Meet His Friends

Yusuke

You and Yusuke were hanging out on the roof during lunch, just relaxing and talking, when the door slammed open and Kuwabara, Yusuke’s Friend/Rival, as well as a very unhappy Keiko, yours and Yusuke’s childhood friend, walked over to you two.

“Yusuke!” Keiko scolded.

She started going into a rant about how him not turning up to class gives the class a horrible attendance record and makes her look bad as class representative and how he should be wearing the proper boy’s school uniform instead of the green one he’s always wearing.

You sighed in slight annoyance as Yusuke gave her a bored expression having heard her rants about a million times before.

You’d known Keiko almost as long as you'd known Yusuke and had seen Kuwabara picking fights with Yusuke plenty of times before so you knew the both of them pretty well. You use to think that Keiko had a crush on Yusuke until she told you two years ago that she use to but she doesn’t anymore, which you were secretly relieved to hear.

You were snapped out of your thoughts as Kuwabara picked another fight with Yusuke and the two were trying to beat each other up while Keiko was trying to stop them.

You sighed once more.

Here we go again…

Kurama

It was the weekend and you and Kurama were headed towards a local café to hang out together for a bit since, due to a bunch of jealous girls and his popularity at school, you two hadn’t really had much time to catch up on the things you wanted to.

So, when you got to the café, you ordered your drinks and started talking about what you two have been through in terms of the supernatural while you had been separated. The two of you had been talking for a good fifteen minutes until you noticed three boys heading your way.

“Yo, Kura- I mean- Shuichi!”

Wait- make that two humans and one demon. Though the one dressed in green has some strong spirit energy.

The tall carrot top was dressed in a blue jumpsuit and the human with the strong spirit energy was wearing a green one while the short demon with gravity defying hair was wearing mainly black.

The boy in green you recognized as Yusuke Urameshi, the spirit world’s newest spirit detective as well as a supposedly murderous delinquent.

Yusuke, who had been the one to call out to Kurama, seemed to quickly correct himself from saying his real name the minute he noticed you were sitting there with him.

“Hello, Yusuke. You needn’t worry about calling me by my real name, she already knows.” Kurama replied.

Yusuke gave a surprised look as did the other boy with him.

“You told her?!” The carrot top exclaimed.

The demon with them sighed in what seemed to be annoyance.

“You idiot, she’s a demon too.” He explained.

“I thought I sensed something odd about you.” Yusuke said with a frown. “So what havoc have you come to wreak?”

You smiled kindly at them.

“None, actually. I have no reason to attack the human world.” You replied honestly. “Oh, where are my manners? My name is (Y/N) (L/N). You must be Yusuke Urameshi. I’ve heard a lot about you, Detective.”

“All good things I hope, not that I care about the bad.” Yusuke replied. “This idiot here is Kuwabara and the shorty over there is Hiei.”

“Hey! You wanna fight, Urameshi?!” Kuwabara exclaimed, not liking being called an idiot.