Their Reaction to You Giving Birth + Baby Names and Genders

Yusuke

Yusuke panicked.

Once you told him the baby was coming he panicked and ran around trying to get you things that might help you feel better until you just straight up told him to take you to the hospital. Once you were there, he was still a little unsure of what to do so he kind of just sat there awkwardly at your side whilst wincing in pain at how hard you were squeezing his hand and mentally hoping that both you and the babies will be ok by the end of it all.

Once you had finally given birth your twins, one boy and one girl, he forgot all about how sore his hand was as he focused on making sure you were ok. You smiled at him as you told him you were fine and the midwife soon came in with your newborn babies and handed the boy to you and the girl to Yusuke.

The two of you decided to name the boy Daisuke and the girl Emiko.

Kurama

Kurama was calm.

He was a little worried for your health, but he knew he didn't need to panic you or stress you out even more by panicking himself. So he stayed as calm as he could as he took you to the hospital and held your hand through the pain as you gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

When the midwife came back into the room after cleaning up your child and checking she was healthy, Kurama helped you sit up a little as you held your daughter in your arms. You both smiled warmly at your child as you decided to name her Yoshiko.

Hiei

Hiei was also calm.

He saw no point in panicking if it was only going to make things worse, though he was still a little worried and didn't exactly know what to do. What he did know was that you needed a hospital so he took you to one as quickly as he could. He hated seeing you in so much pain but he knew it would pass soon so he stayed by your side through it all.

He watched as you held the tiny baby and you eventually managed to encourage him to sit by you and hold your son. Hiei couldn't help but let a small genuine smile cross his features as he looked down at the baby in his arms. You rested your head on his shoulder as you too stared down at the child with a warm smile on your face.

You both decided to name your child Sora.

Kuwabara

He was a nervous wreck, but tried his best to help you out however he could.

A lot like Yusuke, he ran around trying to get you things you needed as soon as you told him the baby was coming, before snapping out of his panic and rushing you to hospital.

Once there, he held your hand through it all and spoke words of encouragement to try and help you through it, though he had to wince every now and then as you squeezed his hand a little too hard.

Once it was all over and the midwife took the baby boy away to clean up and check vitals, he immediately checked on you to make sure you were okay. You were fine, if not extremely exhausted.

When the midwife came back in with your newborn son, Kuwabara gently cradled him in his arms as he leaned himself towards you so you could see your baby too.

You decided to name him Sota.

Two years later, you had another baby, this time a girl, and named her Yumi.

A/N: That's all folks! This is the final chapter to this book. Thank you all so much for all the reads and votes! Feel free to check out my other stories! I hope you all Enjoyed!