They Propose

Yusuke

He had been spoiling you all day since he forgot to buy you a present for your birthday yesterday and he promised to make it up to you today. He had a good reason for forgetting though.

Unbeknownst to you, Yusuke was freaking out all day yesterday trying to figure out a way to propose to you and deciding whether he should do it now or wait a little longer. You two had been dating for almost four years now though so he decided to propose to you the day after your birthday.

Anyways, as I said, he's been spoiling you all day. He bought you gifts, took you to your favourite Cafe, watched your favourite movie with you and took you to the beach. You had a great time and definitely had forgiven him by now for forgetting to buy you a birthday gift.

You two were both on the beach walking along the shoreline as the sun set before he finally decided to pop the question.

"Did you have fun today, (Y/N)?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"Yeah! Today was one of the best days ever!" You replied excitedly.

Yusuke smiled as he put his hand in his pocket.

"Well, let's hope it's about to get even better." Yusuke said.

You tilted you head in confusion before you noticed he had taken his hand from his pocket and was now holding a small box in the palm of his hand.

"You've already given me enough gifts today, Yusuke. You don't have to spend all your money just to make me happy." You told him.

Yusuke knelt down on one knee and opened the box and you gasped and covered your hands over your mouth in shock as you realised what he was doing.

"(Y/N)... Will you marry me?"

Tears of joy started pouring from your eyes and Yusuke panicked a little as he thought he had upset you before you tackled him in a hug and told him yes.

Kurama

You opened the door of your home one day after hearing a knock to find a trail of white rose petals leading from your doorstep to some place unknown. You smiled as you already knew who it was behind this, despite the change of rose petal colour, and decided to follow the petals to wherever they lead.

However, there were no letters with compliments written on them on the way. Instead, you found four red roses.

You rose an eye brow as you found the fourth rose, wondering what the heck he was up to. Never the less, you allowed a smile to grace your features as you continued to follow the trail.

The rose petals ended by a beautiful lake in the middle of a forest where Kurama first confessed to you and your loving boyfriend of five years stood beside the lake, this time with a bouquet of red roses in his hands.

When he saw you approach he smiled warmly at you and you returned it as you stood before him. Kurama offered you the bouquet and you added the four red roses you found to it before taking the boquet.

"We need to stop meeting like this." You half joked.

Kurama chuckled lightly in response.

"The day I first told you how I felt, I said I cared an aweful lot for you. Later I was able to tell you that I love you. Something I should've had the courage to do all those years ago. Now, I wish to take the next step."

Kurama knelt down on one knee and brought out a small red box.

You blushed a deep shade of red as tears came to your eyes at his sweet words and you realised what he was doing.

"(Y/N), I love you with all my heart and soul and it would be and honor to be called your husband. Will you marry me?" Kurama asked

The tears poured down your face but your smile stayed in tact as you nodded in response.

"I love you too, Kurama. I will be more than happy to be your wife." You said through the tears.

Kurama stood up as he gave you another warm smile and wiped away the tears. He placed the ring on you finger before giving you a gentle kiss.

Hiei

Hiei approached you one day with a small box in his hand and gave it to you. You opened the box and your eyes widened slightly as you saw a beautiful ring.

"Is this your way of proposing to me, Hiei?" You asked your boyfriend of six years.

"M-maybe." He responded as his face turned red and he looked away.

"Shouldn't you be asking me something then?" You asked.

"You know I'm proposing so just say yes or no." Hiei replied.

"Aw, come on! Be at least a little bit romantic for me, will you?" You pushed, wanting to hear him say it.

"Fine..." Hiei sighed.

You smiled in triumph as he finally agreed to say it.

"Will... Will you M... Will you marry me?" Hiei finally got out.

You smiled brightly as you wrapped your arms around him in an embrace.

"See? Was that really so hard to ask?" You teased.

"Just say yes or no already." Hiei said, getting a little annoyed by your teasing.

"No." You said.

Hiei turned his face to you with a surprised expression. Before he could say anything though, your lips were on his in a passionate kiss.

"Just kidding. Of course I'll marry you, Short 'n' Dangerous."

Kuwabara

You two had been dating for around three years now and you had a feeling he was up to something today, but you couldn't figure out what it was.

He took you to all your favourite places, bought you your favourite food and drink and even bought an item that you'd had your eye on for months now but never had the time or money to buy.

Basically he was spoiling you and you didn't exactly know why.

That is, until he brought out a small box from his pocket, knelt down on the sidewalk in front of the setting sun and said "(Y/N), you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met and I would be honoured to be your husband. Will you marry me?"

Tears of joy built up in your eyes as he finished his little speach and you leaped into his arms as you said yes.

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! Hope you Enjoy!