First Date

Yusuke

Yusuke took you to a carnival for your first date. You were both a little nervous at first, having never done this whole dating thing before, but by the end of a date consisting of riding rides, playing stall games to win prizes and lots of eating, you two were having a blast. He walked you home after the date and you kissed him on the cheek as you thanked him for the lovely outing, leaving a blushing boy standing on your doorstep for about a minute before he walked himself home with a goofy grin on his face.

Kurama

Kurama took you to a restaurant on your first date. Nothing too fancy though, just enough to dress nicely for. He picked you up from your house and complimented your attire as you blushed lighty at his kind words and complimented him back, causing him to share the same blush. Once you two had arrived at the restaurant, found your table and placed your orders, you spent the night making conversation about this and that, supernatural or not, as you simply enjoyed the other's company as well as the delicious food the staff had served you both. When the date ended, you two decided to split the bill after a moment of light arguing over who was going to pay since you didn't want him to be spending all his money on you. He then walked you to your doorstep and kissed your cheek as you thanked him for a good night, before you parted ways with warm happy smiles and Kurama went home.

Hiei

Needless to say this little demon is far from romantic, but it doesn't mean he didn't put in a little effort to your first date which happened to be a casual picnic on the beach. He even made an effort to talk to you more than he usually would and you giggled at his efforts to make this date a good one before telling him that he doesn't have to force himself to make conversation with you and that you're more than happy with just sitting and enjoying the ocean view with him. You both then continued to sit in a comfortable silence as you ate and occaisonally spoke a few words to each other. After the picnic, the two of you took a stroll on the beach before heading home where you gave him a peck on the cheek and thanked him for a good night, giggling slightly at his flushed cheeks as he walked off.

Kuwabara

He took you to a nice cafe to eat before taking you for a walk around town. The two of you watched the sunset together before heading home. You gave him a kiss on the cheek as you thanked him for a lovely first date and he grinned goofily at you as he said he had fun too. The two of you then said your goodbyes as you parted ways for the night.

A/N: Short but sweet. Hope you Enjoy!