You Find Out You're Pregnant

Yusuke

You and Yusuke had been married for about a year now and decided to start trying for a baby. The first few tries were unsuccessful and you started giving up hope that you'll be able to have children. One morning, however, you woke up feeling extremely nauseous and quickly rushed to the bathroom, accidentally waking your husband in the process.

When he entered the bathroom he grew concerned as he saw you hunched over the toilet bringing up your stomach's contents. Yusuke was at your side in an instant and gently pulled your hair out of your face so you didn't make a mess of it and rubbed your back in a soothing manor.

"You think it could be sign?" Yusuke asked.

"Only one way to find out." You responded.

Once you were done being sick, you shooed Yusuke out of the bathroom for a bit and took a pregnancy test. You smiled once you saw the results and rushed out to show Yusuke.

"Yusuke, Yusuke, Yusuke! Look, look, look!" You told him excitedly as you showed him the results.

Yusuke was surprised at first but then grinned as he wrapped his arms around you and spun you in a circle as you both laughed excitedly before setting you down on the floor.

"So you're pregnant?!" He asked.

"Yup! I'm pregnant!" You responded.

"Well it's about damn time!" He said with a grin.

You giggled at him and but nodded in agreement none the less. You were going to be parents and neither of you could be happier with the news.

Kurama

"Well..." You said.

"This is certainly unexpected." Kurama said.

You both sat in the bathroom as he looked over your shoulder at the pregnancy test in your hands. You and Kurama had been married for about three months now and when you woke up this morning suddenly feeling very ill after an intimate night, you both had a suspicion about what it could be. So, you went out and bought a pregnancy test and that brings you back to where you are now.

"What should we do? I mean, are we really ready to be parents?" You asked.

Kurama smiled gently as he wrapped his arms around your shoulders from behind and you subconciously leaned into his embrace.

"Whatever your decision may be, I'll be right here ready to support you in it." He told you.

"You're really ok with this?" You asked him and he nodded.

"As long as you are." He responded.

You smiled gently at him before bringing your lips to his in a sweet kiss.

Hiei

"Fuck." You said as you stared at the pregnancy test you were holding.

You and Hiei had been married for over half a year now and hadn't really planned on having kids. Not at the moment, at least. In fact, you were both hoping that would happen in the far future rather than the near. You were both were careful when you were intimate with each other so you were wondering how the heck this could've happened.

"Guess we weren't as careful as thought. What am I going to tell him?" You said.

"Tell who what?"

You jumped slightly at the sudden voice and almost threw a knife at the speaker until you realised it was Hiei. He rose an eyebrow at your reaction.

"You seem on edge. Something bothering you?" He asked.

Though his tone was casual a hint of concern shone through showing that he was a little worried about you. You sighed as you decided to just tell him.

"You know how I was sick this morning?" You asked and he nodded. "I think I know why."

You showed him the pregnancy test and he froze as his eyes widened in surprise. Hiei was like that for a while and you didn't really know what to do so you just shuffled awkwardly on the spot.

"So..."

Hiei snapped out of his stupor at the sound of your voice and seemed to recompose himself as he sighed.

"If your willing to go through with this then I'll support you as best I can. I don't know how good a father I'll be, but I'm willing to try."

You were surprised at his response but soon found yourself snaking your arms around his waist as you rested your head on his shoulder.

"Thank you, Hiei. I love you." You told him.

You felt him wrap his arms around you as he held you close to him.

"I love you too."

(Idk if he's OOC or not. Sorry if he is)

Kuwabara

After around a year of marraige the two of you decided to start trying for a baby.

First time was unsuccessful. However, the second time you woke up and bolted to the bathroom where you puked your guts up into the toilet.

"You okay, (Y/N)?" Kuwabara asked as he peaked his head in to check on you.

You told him you were fine and asked for one of the pregnancy tests you guys bought the other day.

After a while, you finally left the bathroom and Kuwabara stood up from where he sat on the bed.

"Is it good news or bad?" He asked.

"Depends." You replied.

"On what exactly?"

"You ready to be a dad?"

It took a minute or so for the question to register in his mind before he grinned at you.

"Hell yeah, I am!" He exclaimed happily.

You giggled joyously as you returned his loving embrace.

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you all Enjoy!