You Fall Asleep Against Them

Yusuke

Keiko managed to talk you into helping Yusuke study somehow, much to the young Spirit Detective's hatred about studying, since she was too busy to do it herself. So, here you were at Yusuke's house and have been for the past two hours helping Yusuke study for the upcoming test as well as complete the mountain of homework you both got.

Surprisingly enough, he understood most of it and it was just a matter of him actually studying it. The rest you did your best to explain in a way he would understand before getting back to your own work.

Anyways, you two had been working for over two hours when you started to feel sleepy considering how late it was getting. You did your best to try and keep your eyes from slipping shut but they just wouldn't stay open so you eventually gave up and decided a little sleep won't hurt nobody.

Your body slumped to the side as you drifted off into dreamland and Yusuke was a little startled at first when he felt you lay against his shoulder. He softened as soon as he saw you were merely sleeping and figure he might as well let you sleep at his house for the night considering how late it was.

Kurama

You both were sat under a cherry blossom tree at a local park as you read one of your favourite books, just for a bit of relax time. With all the exams and homework your school had given you along with the missions Kurama had to go on with Yusuke, neither of you had very much time just to hang out together or relax for that matter.

So, here you were doing just that. However, your drowsiness from all those all-nighters you did in order to study properly was catching up to you and you soon found yourself drifting off as you slumped to one side.

Kurama was a little surprised when he felt you leaning on him but soon found himself smiling softly as he realised you had fallen asleep. He decided to place you in a more comfortable sleeping position as he gently moved to lay your head on his lap, causing you to subconsciously snuggle up to him in your sleep.

Kurama chuckled lightly at your adorable actions as he gently ran his fingers through your hair with one hand while he continued reading his book with the other.

Hiei

You two were sitting under the tree where you were the day you first met and were simply enjoying the calm moment you two had found yourselves in.

Hiei and you had both had a fairly busy day of fighting off other demons and helping the young Spirit Detective Yusuke and his friends with another little mission of theirs and admittedly, you were really tired.

You didn't know how long you had been sitting there for before you suddenly slumped to one side as you fell asleep.

Hiei tensed as he felt you lay against his arm and actually moved away at first to let you sleep on the ground as a small pink blush dusted his cheeks. He soon realised how uncomfortable you looked sleeping on the ground though and so he gently moved you to rest on his lap.

You subconsciously relaxed as you slept on his lap and Hiei couldn't help but think you looked so peaceful when you were asleep as he gently ran his fingers through your hair, hoping you wouldn't wake anytime soon since he knew you would tease him about his affectionate behavior.

Kuwabara

The two of you had spent the day hanging out and having fun together like you normally did. By the end of it all, the sun was beginning to set and tour legs were tired. So, the two of you found a bench and sat down together.

You chatted for a bit about everything yet nothing at all and you yawned as you started feeling sleepy. Before you knew it, your head was leaning against his shoulder and you wer slowly slipping into dream land.

Kuwabara at first blushed that the contact before taking his jacket off, being careful not to wake you, and draping it over your resting form. Once the sun had finally set he gently picked you up and took you home where you could rest safely.

A/N: I'm not dead! Nobody panic! Short and probably crappy, please excuse any OOCness. This is just a little something I felt the need to put here since I feel like it's been forever since I updated this. I'm typing from my phone at the moment since my laptop is broken. Anyways, hope you Enjoy!