When You Have a Nightmare

Yusuke

Yusuke would lay beside you with his arms wrapped around you as he listened to you explaining what the nightmare was about and would continue to comfort you until you fell back to sleep.

Kurama

Kurama would listen intently as you explained what the nightmare was about before gentley pulling you into an embrace and giving you a few words of comfort until you fell back to sleep in the safety and comfort of his arms.

Hiei

Hiei isn't the best at comforting others and you know this so you try not to make it seem like a big deal when you explain to him what frightened you in your dream. However, Hiei would know that it really did bother you and would wrap his arms around you and hold you close to him as you snuggled up to him. No words would be said but none would be needed as the physical reminder that he is there for you would be enough calm you down and send you off into a more peaceful slumber.

Kuwabara

Kuwabara hugs you to his chest and rubs your back in a soothing manner whilst telling you how you have nothing to worry about while he's there and that he'll protect you from anything or anyone that may wish to cause you harm. Eventually, you fall back asleep in the safety of his arms.

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you Enjoy!