•Akashi Seijuro•Chapter 1•

•Your POV•

"Tetsuya!" I yell as I jump onto his back. "Don't leave without me! You know I don't know my way to Teiko!"

I must have scared him because he jumped and looked shocked. He then smiles.

"Sorry (Y/N)-chan"

I giggle and cling onto his back.

•Time Skip•

"Your in class 3-A. My friend Akashi Seijuro is in that class."

"Okay, I'll try to make friends with him."

You walk into the class and notice all of the girls are in a circle around someone with bright red hair.

"Students, please return to your seats. We have a new student with us. Why you don't you introduce yourself?"

"Okay, my name is (L/N) (Y/N). I came here because of my parents work, and I also came here for my studies."

The class claps which makes me slightly blush from embarrassment.

"Thank you (L/N), why don't you take the empty seat?"

Luckily there is only one empty seat so I didn't have to do much searching. I walk over to the seat and sit down.

"Excuse me, are you friends with Tetsuya?" The red head asks me.

"Yes I am, are you?"

He nods. "My name is Akashi Seijuro. Tetsuya has told me lots about you." This comment makes me blush. I am sort of worried about what he told him.

"Well it's nice to meet you Akashi-kun. I hope we can be great friends." I say with a large smile on my face.

"I do too." He has a slight smile, but it looks as if it's fake. Does he not wish to be friends? My smile begins to sadden.

•Time Skip•

"Alright class attention. We will be having a school wide P.E. activity. Akashi is going to be assigning the teams."

Akashi walks up to the board and begins writing down names. There are 12 groups of 2. When I look over at the other girls, some of them whine while others wait with anticipation. By the way they acted this morning, I'm assuming they want to team up with Akashi.

Akashi then writes his name on the board for team 5. Under his name he writes (L/N). I'm on a team with him? All I hear are the girls complaining. I sigh. Akashi is cute but it's nothing to get too worked up over.

After he finishes writing the names on the board, the bell rings and we leave the classroom. I stay behind to finish packing up up my stuff. Suddenly I hear a voice coming closer.

"Are you coming?" I look over and see Akashi standing next to me.

"I'm sorry? Is there somewhere I need be?" I ask, confused.

"I'm taking you to the gym. That's where Tetsuya is."

"Alright." I finish packing up my bags and follow Akashi.

When we enter the gym, I am standing before the generation of miracles. Kuroko has told me about them before. My eyes widen as I look at all the basketball players.

Midorima Shintaro. He is tall with green hair and glasses. He is able to make "3" point shots everytime. He has extreme accuracy.

Kise Ryota. Not quite as tall as Midorima but has blonde hair and a pierced ear. When he isn't playing basketball, he works as a model. Kise is able to copy other players moves after seeing them once.

Aomine Daiki. I have seen him before. He used to practice with Kuroko every night. He has dark blue hair and darker colored skin. He is extremely fast and is able to make shots from many different positions.

Murasakibara Atsushi. He is the tallest in the group. He has purple hair and is usually always eating. He doesn't seem to enjoy playing basketball very much but he is very strong.

But I was never really told about Akashi Seijuro. Maybe he doesn't have any special abilities?

Kuroko walks over to me. "Akashi-kun is the teams captain."

Wait. Akashi is a part of the generation of miracles?! I can't believe it!

Akashi walks over to Kuroko and I. "All right, everybody you are dismissed to go get changed. (L/N), you can sit on the bleachers. We won't take too long."

I nod. "Thank you."