•Rumors•Chapter 4•

•Akashi's POV•

Knock-Knock

"Come in"

I walk into my fathers office and close the door.

"You requested to see me?" I ask.

"Yes. I'd like to ask about the girl who is currently sleeping in your bed."

"Father, I can explain. She is one of my classmates and when she was walking home these two men were harassing her. She also got hit hard in the stomach so I carried her here so she could heal."

"I want her out of here the second she can walk. I don't want her interfering with your studies," he says with a very serious face.

"I understand."

I leave my fathers office and start walking towards my bedroom. I open the door and look on the bed. (L/N) is fast asleep. I can't help but smile. She does look cute when she is asleep.

I lay a spare blanket over her and leave to go sleep in the guest room.

•Time Skip•

•Your POV•

I wake up to the sound of water running. Sounds like a shower. I open my eyes to an unfamiliar place. The room is huge! It's about the size of my entire house! Where am I?

I look over at a nightstand and see a picture of Akashi, his father and mother.

I guess I'm at Akashi's. Wait. WHAT AM I DOING IN HIS BED?!

I try to get up but the pain in my stomach tells me otherwise. The shower stops and I hear footsteps. Before I can turn away, Akashi comes out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"I promise I didn't see anything!"

Akashi blushes while I pull the blanket over my head. He quickly changes and walks over to me.

"It's alright, I am fully dressed now." I blush and take the blanket off.

"How are you feeling (L/N)?" I have trouble speaking so I don't say anything.

He lightly places his hand on my stomach and I wince.

"Alright, you need to stay here. You cannot go to school in these conditions." He starts pulling the blanket back over me.

"No, no, I have to go. I can't skip school, it's only my second day."

"Fine, but if you have trouble, please don't hesitate to ask."

I smile. "I won't. Thank you Akashi-kun."

He stands up from the bed and walks over to his dresser. He then walks over to me and hands me a shirt and a pair of sweatpants. Akashi turns around while I get changed.

The clothes are so big on me. I zip up the jacket and tap on Akashi's shoulder.

"Thank you Akashi-kun but you really don't need to do this. I promise I will be just fi....." I try walking but end up tripping. Akashi catches me before I fall. We stare deeply into each other's eyes. I can't believe I never noticed how handsome he is. And he is been so kind to me.

"T-Thanks." My face turns red. "Okay well we need to leave for school."

"Let me help you." Akashi puts my arm across one shoulder, and my school bag across the other. "Lets leave, shall we?"

•Time Skip•

I feel so bad. I am only slowing Akashi down. The bell has already rung for class to start and we are just getting to our lockers.

We enter the classroom. The teacher keeps on talking while all the girls glare at me. It makes me start to feel uncomfortable. Akashi helps me sit down in my seat a hands me my school bag.

"Thank you Akashi-kun."

•Time Skip•

While we were working in our textbooks, I hear a couple girls behind me whispering.

"Hey what do you think happened last night? I mean, they have been together all morning and she is even wearing his clothes."

"Yeah, she has been clinging onto him all day. Do you think..."

Akashi then puts his pencil down and turns around to face the girls. "Excuse me, but I would appreciate it if you didn't spread ridiculous rumors when you don't know the situation."

Wow, I've never heard him be so serious. The girls look shocked too.

"We're sorry Akashi!" They both say.

He turns back around and continues to work in his textbook.

•Time Skip•

I thought what Akashi has said would have stopped it, but I heard some girls in the halls talking about it. This time it was worse.

But before I can worry about that, I need to worry about my stomach. I feel a sharp pain, making me flinch.

"Hey (L/N), are you okay?" Akashi asks me.

"Yeah umm, I just need some more rest."

"Okay, I'll tell the coach I won't be attending practice today."

•Time Skip•

I think Akashi knows something is wrong, because he sits beside me and says, "Don't worry about the rumors. Those are just jealous girls who don't know the truth."

I smile. "Thanks, I'll try to remember that."