•Hero•Chapter 3•

•Your POV•

"(Y/N)-chan," Kuroko calls out to you. "Are you coming with us to Maji burger?"

"Yeah, Akashi-kun invited me."

"Alright lets go."

•Time Skip•

Akashi walks up to the counter to order our food.

"Get anything you want, it's on me." He says.

"Thank you Akashi-kun, but I don't want anything." I walk over and sit down at a large table by a window while everyone else orders.

One by one, everyone comes back. The last one is Akashi. He sits beside me and hands me an ice cream sundae. It was huge!

"Oh wow. Thank you Akashi-kun but there is no way I could finish this myself." I say, handing everyone a spoon.

This sundae consists of 3 different ice cream flavors, hot fudge, whipped cream, sprinkles and pieces of brownie. I can only imagine how expensive this was.

Everyone begins eating their way through the sundae. It honestly took like 30 minutes. By the end, most of it was melted. But we did finish it.

I grab $10 (sorry if you don't use this currency) out of my purse and hand it to Akashi.

"What is this for?" He asks.

"It's to pay for the ice cream."

"No it's quite alright, I can pay."

"I insist. I can't let you pay for it yourself." I still try to hand him the money.

He sighs and finally takes the money.

I stand up from the booth. "Thank you everyone, I had a great time today. I will see you all tomorrow." I smile and exit Maji burger, as I start my walk home.

As I start walking to my home, these 2 guys approach me. I try to move past them but they block my path.

"Hey look, it's a girl."

"Yeah you're right. Maybe we should take her home?"

"No thank you, now please move out of the way." I start stepping to the side, trying to leave but they keep standing in front of me.

"Ah ah ah. We aren't letting you go that easily. Now why don't you come with us to get some drinks?"

•Akashi's POV•

I sigh. It's pretty late at night. Kuroko and the others stayed at Maji burger. I decided to come home, or else father will get upset at me.

On my way home, I come across a girl and two boys. I start getting closer and I recognize the clothes she is wearing. The girl is wearing a Teiko basketball jacket. It's (L/N) (Y/N)!

"Get away from me!" She yells at them. I start running towards them.

One of the guys grabs her arm and pins her against the wall. She tries to move away but they are squeezing her arm.

"You wanna try talking back to me again?"

"Let me go!"

The man punches her stomach. She kneels down, unable to speak or breath.

When I finally get close to them, I punch one of them. He lets go of (L/N) and directs his attention towards me. His nose is bleeding.

"Akashi-kun!" She yells.

"It's okay (L/N)! Just run back towards Maji burger!"

She tries getting up but can't. How damn hard did they hit her?!

The man tries swinging at my head but he is taller, making it easier for me to duck.

While I have the advantage, I take another swing at him. This time hitting his stomach. By this time, the other man is long gone. From the corner of my eye, I see (L/N) still trying to get up. When I try to look over at (L/N), the male takes this chance and hits me in the face.

My lips starts to bleed. (L/N) yells out my name but I ignore it. I wipe the blood of my face and hit him one more time. This time in the leg. He growls angrily and runs away.

I quickly walk over to (L/N). She has her eyes closed tightly. The second I touch her, she flinches.

"It's okay, they are gone now. It's just me."

She slowly opens her eyes.

"Akashi-k...." she starts to say but winces from the pain.

"I'm going to take you back to my house. I will deal with father later." I kneel down to her and she grabs onto my back. I stand up and carry her on my back, as I start walking towards my house.