•Moving Day•Chapter 9•

Sorry I've been trying my hardest to match the color of his eyes in the pictures and story but I had a hard time finding a picture for this chapter so I had to use one when he had Emperor Eye. In the story he does not have it anymore. Hope you enjoy!

•Your POV•

Sei enters his bedroom with a smile on his face.

"Are you ready?" He asks. I nod. Today we are going to my house to pack. This is the first time Sei has ever been to my house. It's a lot smaller than his though.

•Time Skip•

"Well Sei, this is my home." I say, opening the door. He looks around, curious.

"Wow."

"I know it's small."

"No it's not that, it's how well you use the space you're given."

I giggle. "I'll be right back."

•Akashi's POV•

I look around at her house. Everything is nicely decorated. I continue walking down the hall and find the living room. As I turn around, I run into a very tall man and a woman standing behind him.

"Who are you?" He says in a serious tone. This must be her parents. I thought they were never home?!

"My name is A-Akashi Seijuro sir." His serious look turns into a smile.

"Akashi! So glad to finally meet you! Our daughter has told us much about you!" Her father then picks me up and hugs me tightly. Too tightly.

•Your POV•

I run down the stairs and walk down the hall to see my father hugging Sei to death.

"Dad!"

"(Y/N)! You picked a fine young boy!" He finally lets go of Sei and he is able to catch a breath.

My mother comes over and gives me a hug too. Luckily not as tight as my father hugs.

"I can't believe our little girl is moving out!"

My mother stops hugging me and turn to Sei.

"Please take good care of her."

"I will. I promise."

Sei follows me upstairs into my bedroom. Inside are a lot of empty boxes and bubble wrap. I begin packing up the things on my shelf. When I look over, Sei is admiring a picture of me when I was younger.

"Sei!" I yell embarrassedly. "Don't look at that!" When I was younger, I was a bit of a chubby kid.

"Why? Your still beautiful." He says kissing my cheek. I smile and continue to pack.

•Time Skip•

"Okay, Sei how are we going to bring these boxes to your house?"

"I'll show you."

We look out my bedroom window and there is a limo in front of my house.

"Wow. Never lived like this before." He chuckled and grabbed one of my boxes and carried it down the stairs. We put them in the back of the limo until eventually all the boxes are there.

Once I say goodbye to my parents, Sei takes my hand a guides me into the limo. It looks small on the outside but is big on the inside. There was so much room, I swear I could live in there.

It only takes a couple minutes to get to Akashi's house. And we carry all the boxes upstairs.

"Sei-kun, where should we put the boxes?"

"In my room."

I blush when he says that but nod anyway. I don't know when Akashi got these put in, but there are more rows of shelves, another dresser, a desk, and another nightstand.

"Are you sure you want me to move into your room? I don't want to feel like I'm barging in on your personal space."

"Of course. I would be delighted to share my room with the woman I love." He kisses me on the cheek and begins unpacking one of the boxes.

I look around the room to try and find my clothes box.

"Hey Sei-kun, have you seen my...." When I look over at Sei, he was holding one of my bras, confused.

"(Y/N), what is this? Are these shoulder pads?" I burst into laughter as he tries to figure out what it's used for. He looks at me, embarrassed.

"Please tell me what this is."

"Nope. Your doing great!" I can't stop laughing. I end up laughing so hard I fall onto the floor. Sei is so confused until he finally realizes what it's for. He blushes crazily while I am wiping tears from my cheek.

"Well at least you found the box I was looking for."

•Time Skip•

Everything is packed and I am so tired. I crash on his bed. After a couple minutes, he crawls in with me.

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too Sei-kun"