Heart Aches

I never pictured me a high class Soc friends with Cherry and Marcia could ever sleep at Buck Merrill's bar.

I have become a Greaser.

The bed Tim and lent me was old and beat down.

The pillows weren't even pillows just newspaper shoved in pillow cases.

Well, it's official I think I like sleeping on a park bench then a rental bed.

Anyways, I decided to surprise Soda at work today.

I decided to look in the closet and I found a white puppy t-shirt.

I didn't think - why in the world is this in here.

I thought - I'm totally wearing this.

So, I put it on.

I started to walk towards the DX with my crutches and my big heavy boot on.

I am so ready to get this thing fixed and healed because it's becoming so annoying.

But as I was walking, I saw Cherry and Marcia.

Cherry spotted me and ran right over to me with an angry expression.

Cherry asked pulling out her phone, "What is this?!"

I said sassy, "That's a phone."

She rolled her eyes and said, "Not the phone the picture! Why did you do this to Bob?

He has been so nice to you and then you treat him like this?!"

I said, "He hasn't been nice to me at all!
He basically broke my leg!"

Marcia came up backing Cherry up and said, "I'm glad they kicked you out, you never deserved to live the life of a Soc."

I was getting upset so I just replied with, "I'd slap you but that'd be animal abuse."

Cherry slapped the side of me and said, "What a poor worthless cow."

I didn't want any trouble besides violence is useless.

I just said to her, "Look, I don't have time for this I have to go."

Cherry and Marcia snarled and gave each other high fives.

Before turning around I shouted back at them, "You guys must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen."

As I turned back around I heard her yell out to me, "Your just jealous!"

While I was walking away on my crutches, I yelled back to them, "Yes, I'm jealous of people who don't know you guys."

I heard them from a distance gasp and whisper, but I didn't care.

I'm just glad I don't have to pretend to be friends with those jerks.

Now, onto our next stop the DX.

I didn't realize how much I visit until after I met Soda, but it's like every day.