I Love You

It was that night, yes, the night of the rumble.

Evie just got done doing my make up.

Man, sometimes she can act like a little kid with makeup and stuff.

I decided to take my boot off.

I felt as if I were ready to walk without it and besides it's been weeks since the accident.

If anything goes wrong I'll just limp it off.

Evie asked me, "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

I nodded my head replying, "It's now or never."

We decided to walk because from her house to the lot was a really short walk.

As we started approaching more and more, I could see all the guys fighting.

We hid in the bushes until all their little Soc buddies high-jacked it for their cars.

Me and Evie looked up to see if the coast was clear.

I could see Soda from a mile away sweating.

He was sweating so much his hair was wet:

He looked up and I could've sworn he saw me

When we heard the boys whistling and chanting words and yelling, we knew we won.

We both rose up from the bushes running to meet with Soda and Steve.

I ran into Soda's arms and didn't even let him get a chance to tell me anything.

I just kissed him.

The kiss would've lasted longer then I wanted to if it was for a raindrop hitting the side of my face.

Wait....rain! Actual rain!

I looked up at the sky and so did Soda. We both watched the rain fall.

I looked into Soda's eyes as he said, "I'm sorry I waited for the rain"

I smiled and said, "It's ok"

He said, "Heather, just listen, I love you.":

I smiled and said, "Aw, Soda, I love you to and I'm sorry I broke up with you

I smiled and said, "Aw, Soda, I love you to and I'm sorry I broke up with you."

He said, "Don't be it's my fault."

I replied, "Nope this one is on me. So, do you wanna maybe be my boyfriend again?"

He answered with, "I don't know do you wanna maybe be my girlfriend again?"

I said, "Of course."

He picked me up by my hips spinning me around in the rain.

As he brought me back down, we shared a kiss that did last long.

It was very passionate, but his gang was here so we didn't keep it too long.

I quickly had something pop into my head.

Every Greaser in town was right here so why not just let it go.

I yelled as I stood up on a stump, "Attention Everyone! Attention! I have an announcement I'd like to make!"

They all looked up at me as I took a deep breath.

I let it out and said, "Everyone, I am the Viper! The king of the drag racers well I'm actually a queen."

Everyone looked shocked I even heard a couple gasps.

But it was all worth it because I have my Prince Charming.

So, everyone was happy.

The boys won the rumble and nobody got seriously hurt.

It was a victory for all of us tonight.

They even decided to change the rules of just guys and let girls into drag racing and you wouldn't believe how many women signed up!

And my fans? They still love me even more that they know now I'm a girl.

I'm a role model to them.

Thanks For Reading!
Hope you enjoyed and are excited for more! Stay Tuned for More!

-Stay Gold