Six

Meek pov
"Come on princess , lets go get dressed," I said as I woke up Nikalah. Today was the day I took them to meet my mom, but Nicki didn't know and neither did Nikalah.
"But where we go daddy?" She said as I ran her a bath with bubbles.
"I'm taking you and ya moms to go meet someone," she nodded as I helped her into the tub and responded.
"Okay, are them nice peoples?" She asked popping a bubble as I smiled.
"Yeah princess, they're really nice," after getting her washed up I put her in a pink dress with flowers on it and attempted to put her hair in a ponytail and it looked pretty good.
-
Ik it's not meek or Nikalah but🤷🏽‍♀️
-

 "Okay princess, go watch tv and I'm gonna wake up ya moms," she ran off into the guest room and I drained the tub, going into my room where Nicki was still peacefully sleeping

"Nic, wake up ma'," I shook her a little kissing her cheek and her eyes fluttered open.
"Good morning beautiful," she smiled and sat up.
"Good morning Rihmeek, where's my baby?"
"She in the guest room watching tv. Go head and get dressed so I can take y'all somewhere," she side eyed me and laughed.
"Where are you taking me boy,"
"Well my mom knows about you and Nikalah and she wants to meet y'all," she immediately went from goofy to nervous.
"Rihmeeeeekkkk, why didn't you tell me yesterday the clothes I brought are not cute at all," she sighed.
"Let me see ma'," she brought her bag over and showed me the outfit.

 "Nah you look cute as shit now come on, Nika waiting on us," she took her shower and got dressed and ready to go

"Nah you look cute as shit now come on, Nika waiting on us," she took her shower and got dressed and ready to go. It had only took us 15 minutes since my mom lived not too far.  When I finally pulled into the driveway, Nikalah was sleep again and Nicki was noticeably nervous. I rubbed her thigh and made her look at me. "You'll be fine my moms just like you and she cool as shit,"
"Okay Rihmeek," we got out the car and I grabbed Nikalah who was still sleeping. I used my key to unlock the door and I heard little feet running across the floor. Which meant denim was here.
"Kathy! We here,"
Nicki pov
I was nervous as hell to meet his mom and I know everyone could tell.
"Meek shut the hell up, I'm in the kitchen," I slightly giggled as meek stale faced me and led me to the kitchen, where I saw his sister, Na, and an older women who he resembled, and I think that was his mom.
"So, this must be my beautiful daughter in law and my Grandbaby," I was shocked at how she already took a liking to us and I blushed a little.
"It's nice to meet you Ms. Kathy," I said reaching to shake her hand but she hugged me instead.
"Call me mama, and it's Onika right?" I nodded.
"Yeah but you can call me Nicki too if you prefer.
"Now let me see my grandbaby Robert," he shook his head and attempted to wake up Nikalah but she wouldn't get up.
"Nikalah tengo helado niña," I said hoping that she would get up and sure enough ice cream did the trick.
"Helado, where mamá?" She asked as Meek sat her down.
"At the store mommy will get you some niña,"
"Princess this my moms, this is who I wanted you to meet," Meek said as his mom bent down to her size. They held a little conversation and Meek and I smiled at each other.
"Hey Na," I said hugging her and she hugged back.
"Hey sis, how you been?"
"Good and you?"
"Great, I-"
  "Mommy can you fix my dolly's arm?" This little girl cut her off and I already knew she was her daughter because she looked so much like her.
"Here Denim, look this is auntie Nicki," she smiled at me and waved.
"Hi ladybug, it's nice to meet you," I said as she tapped my leg.
"Are you my uncle Meek girlfriend?" I smiled and looked at meek for confirmation. He nodded and I told Denim yes. A bit after that we left his moms house and went to his.
"Come here Nic,"he said as I came in his room from putting Nikalah to bed. He had me take off my shirt leaving me clad in my white lace bra and my black 'dick me down' shorts. He then placed one of his DC chain on me and took a picture.