Twenty-Two

Nicki POV

"Mama, I'm hotttt," Nika complained for the thousandth time. She was just getting over an ear infection, so she was running a bit of a fever.
"Okay niña, go tell daddy to come here," i said as I realized we were out of Children's Motrin.
"Yes baby?" He said taking me out of my thoughts.
"Baby I need to go get some More Motrin for Nika, she ran out," he nodded and called nika back in the kitchen .
"Here take Mere for a second,"
"Did you call me daddy?" She asked as she came around the corner.
"Yea baby girl, you feel good enough to go to the doctor again?" He asked her as she nodded.
"The Doctor meek? It's just a fever," he shook his head.
"If we don't get her temperature down fast, we risk her having a seizure Nic. We going to the doctor," I nodded and took Rihmere upstairs to dress him.
"Ma am ma ma," he babbled while I out on his new onesie and pants. I bent down and blew in his cheeks causing him to laugh and grab onto my hoops.
"Ah ah. Let go of mommy's earrings Boy," I giggled as I removed his hands. I than grabbed his diaper bag, making sure every thing was in there and carried it and him down to the car. Right be hind me was Meek who had gotten Nika dressed and locked the house up. I put Rihmere in his car seat and the diaper bag beneath his feet in the back.
"You got every thing baby? " meek asked resting his hand on my thigh.
"I left my phone but it's fine. As long as you got yours I'm good," i said intertwining my hand with his.
"I got ya phone shorty,"
"Oh okay, keep it in you cause ion have pockets or a purse today," he nodded and we pulled off on our way to New York City Children's Center.
"Mommy, brothers sleeping," she said as I looked back and Rihmere was fake sleeping and snoring. I laughed and took my phone form Meeks pocket to record but I was too late. He had opened his eyes and laughed.
"You are silly boy," I said to him.
"What he do?" Meek asked, eyes still focused on the road.
"This lil boy fake sleeping and snoring," meek chuckled and looked and Rihmere in the mirror, as he started to fake sleep again.
"Lil nigga goofy as hell," meek chuckled as he turned on to the Main Street.
"Baby, I wanna go take some family pictures. Like I don't know what kind of theme but I definitely wanna do something,"
"We should do a beach themed photoshoot," meek said and I nodded
"We'll talk about it later boo," I said as I kissed his hand and held it in my lap. He turned and hit me with his contagious ass smile. I blushed hard.
"Mommy your white skin is red now," I gasped and laughed. Nika was so blunt and she had no filter.
"Child you just as white," I said and she laughed.
"Not white mommy, mixed!" She said proudly. Even though Jahil wasn't shit, my daughter still saw his side of the family as far as her grandmother and her aunts. I made sure my baby knew her family and that part of her.
"I know niña," I said as I smiled back at her. I couldn't believe it. Here I was 19 with two kids. It was definitely not the life I imagined or pictured but it was amazing and well worth it. My kids made every moment that much more special. I also never thought I'd find he live of my life this early, but God works in mysterious ways. I thank him every day for my babies and Rihmeek. It was only by his will that we've lasted this long and I feel that we'll last for years and years to come. Before I was so blinded and lost, I didn't have and friends and I was very quiet. Now I was the complete opposite. I am now very outgoing, I have a plethora of good friends and I'm enjoying my life as it is. I guess that's what happens when a beauty meets her beast...

The end...

Excuse all errors
This book was fun but I just couldn't continue, I was deadass running out of ideas so yeah🤷🏽‍♀️

A'jah💋