Twenty-One

Meek POV
I watched as the kids ran around enjoying themselves and i felt happy. I was happy my kids didn't for get me even though i forgot them. I would never forgive myself for it but it was something I'd have to live with unfortunately.
"Don't go beating your self up about it man. Nic knewt your state of mind that's why she never took you serious. As far as Nika and lil meek know, you were on a business trip," Omelly said as he threw his arm around my shoulder.
"I just can't help but think it's my fault. Had i not took all them extra stops instead of going to the studio like i was supposed to,
The accident
Would've never happened and my seeds would've never went that long with out seeing me,"
"Rihmeek, shut up," i heard Nicki say.
I turned around to see her leaned up against the door frame.
"Stop bashing yourself, it's not your fault people drive recklessly. Now come here," she said as she opened her arms. I got up and hugged her tight not wanting to let go.
"I'm sorry ma'. I failed you, I'm so stupid, i failed you," i said as i held back tears but i could feel my self become overwhelmed.
"Rihmeek go up to my room and wait for me, okay?" She said as she kissed my cheek and i nodded following her directions.

Nicki POV
I hurt me to the core to see meek like this and i honestly wanted to do everything in my power to make him feel better.
"Mama where did my daddy go?"
"He went upstairs for a little while niña, go enjoy the party cause it's gonna be over soon mamas,"
"Okay mama," she said running off. I asked Jordyn to keep an eye on Rihmere for a little while and o headed upstairs.
"Meek, you up here?" I said as i walked into my room. I heard the bathroom sink running and figured he was in the bathroom.
I waited another five minutes before he finally came out and sat next to me. I wrapped my arms around him and he sighed melting in my arms.
"Man i feel like shut Nic. I ain't been there for you or my seeds in...i don't even know how long," he said sighing.
"If it wasn't for Tak and Omelly i probably would've missed Rihmere's first birthday!" He said tensing up and i could feel him getting angry. It was only one thing i knew for a fact would calm him down.
"Rihmeek," i called out as he looked at me. I pulled his face to mines and pressed our lips together. He deepened the kiss and wrapped his hand around my throat causing me to moan out.
"Mmhn, Meeeeeek," i moaned out and someone knocked on the door.
"Nic, y'all done talking yet?" Jordyn asked as i sighed pulling away.
"Yeah here we come," i said as i held Meeks face in my hands.
"Come on," i said as we stood up and walked out rejoining the party.
"Hey daddy! Wanna see me do a flip?" Nika asked Meek and he nodded. She took off her flip flops and went towards the grass. She did a cartwheel and meek looked at her impressed. I giggled and cheered her on.
"Good job baby girl. You can do that better than i can," he said to her as she giggled and ran off.
"I gotta take her shopping or something to make up for time," he said as he pulled me closer to him and i rested my head on his chest.
"Yeah she'll love that," i said back as i watched Rihmere play around with the smaller kids on the baby playing carpet we'd brought out. I enjoyed every minute of them laughing and giggling cause it let me know that we were doing our job correctly as parents. I watched a little longer before we sung happy birthday and ate cake.

Excuse all errors

This was kinda short but i promise next one will be longer.

A'jah 💋