Sixteen

Meek POV
I woke up earlier than usual and saw Nicki still sleep. I got up and went to piss before brushing my teeth and washing my face. After that, i walked down to Lil Meek's room and saw him fully awake playing with his feet. When he finally saw me he smiled at reached up.
"What's up lil Meek?" I said as i picked him up noticing he needed his diaper changed. I walked over to the changing table and grabbed wipes and a diaper before laying him down and changing him. After that i took off his onesie putting on a clean one. I than finished getting him dressed.

  "Aight come on lil nigga," i said taking him into Nika's room, seeing her still sleep

"Looks like it's just me and you lil meek," i took him to the kitchen and got one of the bottles Nic had pumped i warmed it enough so it wouldn't burn him and sat on the couch watch ESPN while i fed him. After a while he finished and i burped him before setting him in the baby swing and watching him fall back asleep. Then the doorbell rang waking him. I picked him up and went to open the door,only to see Yamina and her mother. I already knew ot was finna be some bullshit.
"What can i do for you two ladies," i said trying my hardest to be respectful being that my son was right here.
"Really meek, let me in the house it's windy as fuck out here," Yamina said trying to push her way in but i stopped her.
"Nah shorty you overstepping ya boundaries. I know you see my young bull in my arms so gone somewhere with that shit,"
"You had a baby on me?" She said with hurt in her voice.
"Bit-" i started off but unknowingly Nicki crept behind me and made her presence known.
"Is there an issue?" She said pulling her hair to one side of her head.
"Yeah I'm tryna figure out how this nigga had a baby in me and y'all think y'all can just live the happiest life. That ain't how shit work," i shook my head ready to close the door but Nicki stopped me.
"Ain't you the lady that was knocking on my door a few months ago?" She asked Yamina's mother, Tracy. She rolled her eyes and turned to me.
"Control your mut meek," Tracy said referring to Nicki's obvious mixed races. Nicki slipped her little ass in front of me and Yamina mugged her.
"Bitch you gone hit my mama? Hit me mut!" She said causing a scene. Nicki slapped the fuck outta her and i rushed into the house, setting Rihmere in his swing before going back outside pulling Nicki off of Yamina AND Tracy ass.
"Y'all got 30 seconds to vacate the premises or get locked up," she said ever so calmly scaring the shit outta me. They left and i carried Nic back in the house.
"You okay baby?" I said setting her on the couch looking for any bruises or scratches to assess but she was Gucci.
"Yeah I'm fine, can't believe that hoe really did that shit in-front of my son. Then the mama acting like she was fuckin you too," she said and i laughed scratching the back of my head. She squinted her eyes at me and spoke.
"You fucked her mama Rihmeek?" I chuckled and shook my head.
"Nah but she stayed on my dick," i shrugged and she shook her head.
"Mama! Daddy!" Nikalah whined form the top of the steps.
"Down stairs bebita, ven aquì!" Nicki yelled and she come down stairs.
"Mama i need pancake," she said rubbing her little belly.
"You hungry baby girl?" I asked picking her up, attacking her with kisses.
"Yessss," She said while laughing.
"You wanna cook or got to ihop baby?" She shrugged and picked up Rihmere.
"Either is fine with me bae," i nodded and made a few calls.
"I got some people i want you to meet so we gone go to IHOP,"
"Okay, come in niña, lets go get dressed," she said setting little meek down. I made faces causing him to laugh and i chuckled. I couldn't believe this was actually real. It's honestly felt like a dream i didn't wanna wake up from. About 15 minutes later the girls came down and they looked good, per usual and Nika even had a lil purse.

"Daddy look! Mommy gave me her purse," Nika said as Nicki laughed at her excitement

"You ready babe?" I nodded and got up to get Rihmere's jacket and car seat. I made sure he was good before grabbing he diaper bag and we headed out.
——————
Nicki POV
As we rode to ihop i kept getting text that i was sure were from Jahil. He was saying how he was going to take Nika and get full custody, and how he was gonna call cps on meek so he could get Rihmere too. I rolled my eyes at how pitiful he sounded. I handed Rihmeek my phone as we parked and he looked through the messages shaking his head.
"Don't delete non of this. Show it to the lawyer when we meet with him," i nodded and sighed.
"Don't worry baby, they ain't going no where," i nodded and he kissed me and we got our getting the kids. I picked Nikalah up being that she was half sleep and Meek grabbed the car seat.
"Hello my name is Clarissa welcome to IHOP, party of three?" She said and meek shook his head.
"Nah, i got reservations for Williams," he told her and she looked it up before showing us to a secluded area with his friend Omelly and a girl, with a little baby. I instantly became suspicious but Decided to see what happens.
"What up nigga, hey sis, hey Niece & lil meek," i laughed at him calling him that. Not many people knew, but Rihmere got his middle name from Omelly, get it? Omell.
"Hey brother, who's this pretty girl?" I said as we sat down and he introduced her.
"Y'all this is my girl Jordyn and this my baby girl Cielle. Baby this my cousin meek, his girl Nicki, and their kids ," i awed at Cielle and turned to Melly.
"Melly why we just now meeting these pretty girls?" I asked as she giggled and spoke up.
"We actually just moved up here from San Diego, and you are so pretty by the way," she said and i smiled.
"Awee thanks gorgeous," the waiter soon came over to take our orders and we ate and got to know each other before heading our separate ways.
"Baby, you happy you finally got a friend?" He joked as we drove on our way to Meek's mom house.
"Ha ha, you little bully," i said 'pouting'.
"Do daddy need to fix ya attitude lil baby?" He said squeezing my cheeks making me laugh.
"Boy bye, hurry up so i can see mama Kathy," i said laughing as we sat back and enjoyed the ride.

Excuse all errors

A'jah 💋