Seven

Meek pov
"Princess, you wanna go to the movies?" I asked as we walked out of Lennox mall. I had taken her to Toys R Us and then I took her to get some clothes for when she was over my house.
"Yes, me wanna see the minions!" I took that as her wanting to watch despicable me 3. We drove to the theatre with her looking out the window and naming things in Spanish.
"Nika, you can get three snacks and that's it, okay?" I said as we got our tickets and walked towards the snack area.
"Oh but me want fiiiivvvveee. Please daddy," she said pouting and I wanted to say yes but I knew Nic would be mad.
"Maybe next time princess," she pouted harder looking just like Nicki.
"Fine, me have cinqo snacks," she said in Spanish thinking she tricked me. She even put up three fingers to seal the deal.
"Uh un, I said three and that's it Nikalah," she gave up and nodded picking popcorn a slushy and Mini M&M's. I payed for everything and we headed to the theatre room.
-----
"Me liked that movie. The minions are funny daddy," I smiled back at her and nodded. I took her to grab some dinner from Zaxby's since she insisted and headed to my house.
"Daddy, I heard mommy talking to Tía Marí and her said her loved you," Nikalah rambled on as she sipped her juice and ate a couple of fries.
"Oh really princess,"
"Yup king," I was a little confused until she giggled and started talking again.
"Me is the princess and you the king and mommy the queen," I nodded.
"That is absolutely correct Nika, hurry up and eat so we can get you ready for bed lil one. After taking a bath, brushing her teeth and putting on her pajamas it was time for her to go to sleep, but she insisted that we FaceTime Nicki first.
"Hi angel, are you being good for daddy?"
"Yes, daddy got me a lotta toys and shirts!" She said excitedly.
"Well that's good mamas, you should be going to bed soon though," she trailed off.
"I know Nic. She just wanted to say good night first,"
"Okay good night angel, te amo bebé, te amo Rihmeek,"
"Ion know what you just said shorty but right back at ya'," I said winking at her.
"Te amo tambien mamá," she said blowing her a kiss. Nicki blew one back and hung up.
-----------
"Daaaddyy!!! Me wanna eattttt," I woke up to Nikalah screaming as she jumped on the bed.
"Okay princess. Give daddy a second to fully wake up," I got up and saw her smiling at me.
"Ok lil bit, what you wanna eat?"
"Cereal. Do Me go see mommy today?" She asked as I picked her hep and walk downstairs to the kitchen.
"Yeah imma take you over there once you finish eating princess,"
"Knock Knock nigga," Omelly said coming in.
"Oh my bad Niece, what's good?" He sat down on the bar stools at the island.
"Nothing bout to feed her and take her back to Nic house. What's the moves for today?" He shook his head symboling he had nothing planned. I sat down and watched Nika eat, and thought about how her and Nicki had a nigga going soft.
"I gotta get back in the studio soon though," I said as my phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hey baby, what time are you bringing her back?"
"She eating right now but Imma bring her in about a hour,"
"Oh that's fine, I should be back by then," she said and yawned.
"Hol up, where was you at?" I asked confused.
"I'm at my brothers house, watching my niece," I nodded as if she could see me.
"Alright see you in a lil while ma'," I hung up the phone and Omelly looked at me with a smirk and I already knew what he was gonna do so I waved him on.
"WHIPPED!" He laughed loud and Nika laughed with him as if she knew what he was talking about.
"I gotta pick up something from Keyo, I'll hit you later nigga," Omelly said as he read the notification on his phone and sapped me up. He hugged Nika and was gone.
"Alright, come in Princess. We gotta get you in the bath and all that good stuff,"
-------------
After an hour of getting her ready, I came to the conclusion that no matter the age, females take forever to get ready.
"Okay princess go pick one of your dolls to take back to mommy's house,"
"Okay daddy," she came back with her Princess Tiana doll and we were ready to go. I buckled her in her car seat and headed towards Nicki house.
"Daddy me love you a lot," Nikalah said as she looked up from my phone that she was watching Mickey Mouse on my phone.
"I love you a whole lot more baby girl," she smiled and responded.
"Nuhun!"
"Yes I do, you and ya moms," I said as we pulled up to Nic's house.
"Alright we here Princess," I turned the car off and got her out the back seat. I knocked on the door and then texted Nicki that I was here. About a minute late, her mom came to the door and smiled when she saw me.
"Uh Onika is not hea', she at ha brutha house," then it clicked, when she texted me this morning.
"Oh yeah she did tell me that, ok I'll see you soon Mrs.Maraj," I said hugging her as Nika hugged her leg.
"Bye bye abuela,"
"Bye nieta, Bye hijo," I smiled and nodded not knowing what the hell she just said and turned around going to the car. I buckled Nika back in and wait to make sure her mom was back in the house before I pulled off. After Nicki sent me the address I headed towards that way. I pulled up to the house and Nicki walked out.
"Hey Rihmeek, hey hija, I missed you," she said taking Nika out her seat and kissing her.
"Okay okay, No more besitos mamá," she giggled out. I pulled Nicki into a hug and kissed her.
"Ewww stop it," Nika said pushing our heads away from each other. We both laughed and I let them go.
"Alright ma', imma call you in a little bit to check up on y'all,"
"Okay baby. Bye," she said pecking my lips once more before I got in the car and headed to the studio.

Vote, comment❣️
~A'jah❣️