Fifteen

3 weeks later

Nicki POV
I held my tiny son as he sucked the milk out of my Breast. I softly rubbed his head and leaned my head back closing my eyes.
"Nicki, mi hija," my mom said as she came in and sat next to me.
"Hey mommy," i said as she kissed my forehead.
"Él es precioso Onika. ¿qué le estás nombrando?" She asked as he reattached and i put my boob up.
"I think were gonna have him be after Rihmeek, but a
But different. We're gonna go with Rihmere," i said as i kissed his tiny hands and the nurse helped me place him back in the incubator.
"My poor baby. I feel like i failed him," i started to get teary eyed and my mom pulled me into a hug.
"No le fallaste Nicki. No sabías que estabas embarazada, ninguno de nosotros lo hizo," she said kissing my fore head and helping me up. We walked back down to the visitors area and i found Rihmeek waiting with Nika playing on his phone.
"Baby, you can come and see him now," i said as he jumped up. I smiled at how eager he was to see his son and picked up Nikalah, following him.
"Well i gun get outta hea'. Te amo mi bebes," she said hugging all of us and heading out.
"So, Ms. Maraj, have you all decided what to name baby boy?"
"Yes, right Meek?" I said as he smiled and nodded. She went and grabbed the birth certificate and we both signed it. "Damn, he look just like you Meek," i said as looked at Mere and Meek. "I know, that's my lil twin. 'Lil Meek'," he said as i laughed. "Did you call Riheem and your mom?" I said as he sat his phone down. "Riheem and Calah coming up here after thy get done with something, and Ma said she on her way up here," after discussing that, we sat down and admired the beautiful life we created.

——————————-
Certificate of Birth

Name : Rihmere Omell Williams

D.O.B : 4-03-18

Dr. Addison Montgomery
    Neonatal surgeon

Dr. Johnathon Hans
   OB/GYN
———————————-

3 months later...

Nicki Pov

I emptied the dust pan as I finished sweeping the kitchen floor,and went to start on some lunch. Rihmere was now growing just as fast as a normal baby, and he had definitely taken his father's color. Nika was also growing as well as obtaining a wide vocabulary range. I heard the baby monitor go off and I went to check on Rihmere. When I made it to the room, he damn near had his foot in his mouth. "Owe, is mommy's baby boy hungry?" i sat down on my bed and lifted my shirt so he'd latched on. at first he was being difficult, so i brushed my nipple over his lips, and soon enough he latched. I let out a sigh of relief when I felt the milk exiting my body. If you've never had a baby, you have no idea how much milk in your titties will irritate you. I grabbed his pacifier sticking it in his mouth and i carried him downstairs. I sat him in his swing and finished up the sandwich i was making. I picked Rihmere out of his seat and went to open the door but before i could answer it he started crying.
"It's okay baby," i soothes him as i looked out the peep hole and saw Maríana. I opened the door and she smiled seeing Rihmere.
"Awee Auntie baby," she gushed as she ran to wash her hands and stole him from me.
"Hey sissy how you feeling?" She asked as we sat in the living room.
"Honestly I'm good. Meek has been such a good dad a Nika is so good with Mere. Its amazing," i said as i thought about the past three months.
"That's good baby. I'm proud of you and who you've become," she said kissing my cheek as i smiled. I always looked up to my hug sister and her approval and proudness made me feel whole inside.
"Thanks Sissy Pooh,"i said kissing her cheek and the front door opened.
"Mommy, Mere! We home," Nika yelled as she ran in with a New Barbie doll in hand.
"Hi baby. Did you have fun with daddy?" She smiled and went on telling me about her day.
"Hey baby, he sleep?"meek said as he sat the bags down and kicked off his shoes.
"No he's up. Nika came in here with your mouth and woke em up," i joked as he laughed. Meek knew his voice was loud as hell.
"A ki ki ki, lemme hold lil Meek," he said as Marí passed him over and put my attention on Nikalah.
"Princess, i missed you,"i said as she smiled and grabbed my face kissing me.
"Besito!" She yelled making me and Marí laugh while meek was confused.
"What she just say?" He asked. She went to meek and did the same thing but yelled it in English.
"Kissies!" I shook my head as Mere jumped in Meeks arms.
"Alright imma go home cause all this cuteness is making me sick," she told us all bye and left out.
"And than there were four...." i exaggerated and giggled.
"So, i was thinking we can have a dinner or something so every one can see him and stop complaining," Meek said as he tickled Rihmere's side causing him to laugh.
"That's fine, but at a restaurant. I'm not cooking," i said as i layed back exhaustedly.

Excuse all errors

A'jah 💋