Nineteen

Meek POV
"Yo what the fuck did you say to her?" I said irritated as Amiya sat down next to me.
"I may have said that the kids were mine but that's only cause i look at them as my kids," she said as i scoffed.
"But they not yours. Now i can't even have my kids over my house," i spat out griming her.
"I'm sorry Meek, i didn't know that she would be like this,"
"Get the fuck outta my face," i said as i got up throwing on clothes and my shoes.
"Where are you going?" She semi-yelled.
"Don't worry bout it shorty," i said as i walked out, on my way to Nicki's house. I sped over there and got there in about ten minutes. I banged in the door anda minute later Nicki opened the door looking good as shit.
"Can i see the kids?" I said as she stared at me.
"Meek, they're upstairs. But i think you need to go. They don't need to be confused,"
"They wouldn't be confused if you'd come home ," i counter argued.
"Meek, you have a whole entire girl. I don't know why you all of a sudden after a whole month of ignoring and belittling me!" She semi yelled as i nodded knowing she wasn't wrong.
"I hear you Nicki," i said knowing that i had probably lost her.
"Did you ever beat that case?" She asked as she folded her arms across her chest.
"Yeah, they found proof that she battered herself up and set me up," i said.
"Look, can we at least try to do family outings. Ion want Nika to start thinking imma leave her like pussy did," i finally got out.
"Yeah we can make that work," she said standing straight.
"That's it? You done?" She said as i shook my head. She looked confused as i snatched her up kissing her cheek and slapping her ass.
"Robert!" She yelled at me as i ran away.
"Ia see you tomorrow shorty," i yelled as i rolled down the window and pulled off. I smiled knowing that she wasn't too pissed at me.
"Damn," as i pulled up to my house, i noticed that Amiya's car was still there. I shook my head.
I walked in the house and immediately was hit with bullshit.
"Where the fuck were you?!" She yelled throwing a glass cup towards me. It hit the next to me and shattered.
"You crazy as hell. Get that up, get ya shit, and go home," i said as she rolled her eyes and went off on me. I shook my head giving shorty her phone, purse, and keys before pushing her outside and locking the door.
"Crazy ass bitch," i chuckled to myself as i cleaned up the glass and headed to my room to take a nap.
————————
Nicki
"Come on Pooh you gotta walk faster or mommy's gonna be late," i spoke to Nikalah as i carried Rihmere. We were walking into the salon and i had them with me because Meek was working and i didn't want them in the studio messing with things.
"Mommy, after we go to you work, can us get candy?" Nika asked as we walked through the door.
"Sure baby,"
"Hey Nic," someone said as i waved.
"Hey y'all!" I said cheerfully as Rihmere looked around at his new surroundings before seeing Jordyn. He jumped up and down reaching for her as i giggled.
"Here i come auntie's baby," she said taking him from me and sitting in her empty chair.
"Come here Pookie. Nicki take our picture," i smiled as Nika posed with one hand in her hip and the other on Jordyns Chair.
"Awee we look so cute. Now what are y'all doing here?" She said as she posted the picture on Snapchat and Instagram.
"Uh, i had to fill out some paper work and Meeks in the studio and they too bad to be there," i joked as we all headed to my office.
"Last time i was in here i almost cut rihmeek and his chick," i giggled to myself.
"Pookie, did you have fun at school yesterday?" Jordyn asked Nika as she smiled big and nodded. She had just started Preschool and she loved it.
"Yup. I play with toys and i make my name," she said as Jordyn engaged with her. I knew there was a reason she was my kids godmother.
"Oh i want you to meet someone Nic, her names Alexia but we call her Lex," she said as she called the girl in. About 5 minutes later a Mexican girl with red hair cane in with a smock.
"Hey Jordyn, what's up?" She said as she closed the door behind herself.
"I wanted to introduce you to my bestie and the boss," the Alexia girl smiled and shook my hand before telling Jordy she had to go and tending to her previous client.
"She's really pretty. Like i might fuck around and let her eat my pussy," i joked as Jordyn laughed and shook her head.
"Now you know that's Meeks pussy," she said after seeing Nika had headphones in. I rolled my eyes at his name and peeked out the door.
"But she just might take you up on that offer sis. Lex is Bi," i rose my eyebrows and nodded as my phone rang.
"Hello?" I answered properly , due it not having a caller ID.
"Hello is this Onika Maraj?" A woman asked as i held me finger up to Jordy and stepped outside.
"Yes ma'am, how can i help you?"
"I am Dr. Carmela Webber and I'm calling from the Melbrook Hospital. Your Fiancé Robert Williams was just admitted with a Head laceration and he's Amnesic. With you being his Health Care Proxy, we have to call and inform you," i sighed and shook my head.
"Okay thank you. I'll be there soon," She replied okay and hung up.
"Who was that?" Jordyn asked as i walked back in.
"Melbrook Hospital. M-E-E-K cut his head and don't remember nothing," i said as she told me to go and she watched the kids for me.
"Thank you ma," i said as i got my stuff, Kissed my babies and headed to see him.

Excuse all errors

A'jah💋