Those Damn Dimples

"Well we're twins" we said in unison and started laughing again.

Jake's POV:

Oh my god that laugh of hers... she sounds just like Mikey, which isn't a bad thing. Mikey is my best friend. But she is too. Omg she is just so beautiful. I can't believe she loves me back. Keeping this a secret wasn't the right thing to do. Especially how Mikey can tell she's lying to him.

Mikey's POV:

I wonder what Jake is thinking about? Whatever probably the fact that my twin sister is the most beautiful girl on this planet. I'm not gonna lie. She is. But she has her ways of getting in trouble that I notice. And she doesn't do a very good job of hiding them from me. Especially because I know her. We've been together for 18 years. She's my best friend and I know everything about her. And I mean everything.

Natalie's POV:

Uhhhhh what are these boys doing? Whatever it's the confusing way of boys I swear. Wait since me and Mikey have like twin telepathy. I'll just throw something at him and he'll catch it and throw it right back. That's how I know. I'm not actually gonna do it but yeah. Jake is just sitting there. On his phone like always. Opening snaps? From who? I wonder.

Jake's POV:

I look over at Natalie who is watching me open snaps from fans. I wonder if she thinks I'm gonna chose one of them over her. Which will never ever happen. She's actually the best thing that ever happened to me. I could never lose her. She smiles at me. With that big smile... oh and those Dimples those Damn Dimples... I swear they get me everytime. I always have to smile back... her smile is contagious. And her laugh is too. All my fans love her for who she is.

Mama Manfs POV:

I get home from work and see the kids sitting on the couches.

"Hi kids" I say and smile.

"Hi mom" the twins say in unison.

"Hi momma manfs!" Jake says smiling at me.

"How was your guys day?" I ask sitting next to Natalie.

"Mine was good mom" Natalie says with the cutest smile on her face.

"Well that's good honey" I say and kiss her on the cheek.

"Mine was wonderful mom!" Mikey yelled smiling.

"Micheal don't yell" I say and look at him.

"Sorry mommy" Mikey says looking back at his phone.

"How was your day Jake?" I ask looking at him.

" mine was good momma manfs... how about yours?" He asked smiling at me.

"Wonderful" I say and turn the tv on.

"Nat? What do you wanna watch sweets?" I ask and look at her.

"Uhhhhh? I don't know!" She says looking back at me.

"Hey mom" Tyler says walking in the living room from his room.

"Hey bud" I say and watch him sit down by Mikey.

"I wanna watch Riverdale!" Natalie finally says.

"Ok honey" I say and turn on Riverdale.

Jake's POV:

I look over at the door opening and see mama manfs walk in.

"Hi kids" she says and smiles.

I smile at the fact that she might be my mother in law one day.

Natalie looks at me with her eyes sparking from the sun in the window.

"Hi baby" I whisper to her. And she smiles.

"Hi Jakey" she whispers back.

"Get a room" Tyler whispers to us laughing.

"Shut up dumbdick!" Natalie yells and I laugh.

"Hey now! Be nice to your brother" momma manfs says from the side of Natalie.

"Why he's a stupid ass!" Natalie reassured.

"No he's not! He's only 15 hun" mama manfs says from the side of Natalie again. Mikey is sitting on the couch laughing his ass off.

"What's so funny Micheal?" Mama manfs says from the couch.

"Just the fact that Natalie called Tyler a dumbdick!" He says laughing harder.

Natalie and Mikey start laughing and Tyler soon joins in. What the fuck they all sound the same aha!

"Geez you guys can not tell they're siblings" momma manfs said laughing.

"Really?" Natalie says sarcastically.

" really" momma manfs said mocking her.

"What do you wanna watch?" Mama manfs added.

"RIVERDALE" Natalie yelled.

"Natalie... don't yell!" Mama manfs says back at her.

"Sorry mom" Natalie says and smiles with the dimples showing again.

"Those Damn Dimples" I whisper in Natalie's ear and she blushes.