Real love

...

"Sh-she did WHAT?!?!" I ask getting super pissed off.

"Jackie you fucking bitch.... GET OVER HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!" I yell and she runs towards me scared.

"Yes?" She asked quivering.

"You fucking touch or try to kiss my boyfriend again you will be in the burning pits of hell with the rest of your family" I say getting more angry.

As she tried to walk away. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back. She cried out in pain as I slapped the shit out of her.

"If you ever fucking try and kiss my boyfriend again you will never see the light of day... EVER again!!!! You hear me bitch you hear me?!?!?! I screamed at her. She nodded with tears in her eyes.

Jake tried pulling me off of her but it didn't work and I pushed him back punching Jackie in the face once more.

Jake ran back to the apartment...

"Guys- Nat-Natalie- Is -bea-ting- the- absolute- fuck-out-of-Jack-Jackie" Jake said out of breath.

Mikey ran out side seeing me and sprinted towards me.

"This is Real Love bitch! You don't ever touch Jake again.... BITCH!!!!!!!" I scream punching her stomach.

"Baby stop!" Jake yelled prying me off of her.

"W-why?" I said sobbing into his chest.

"That's not Real Love if you hurt someone for it..." he said holding on to me.

"Natalie Amelia Manfre WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!!" Mikey yelled at me.

"She-she tried kissing J-Jake" I stutter looking at her crying on the ground.

"Call an ambulance... she's hurt real bad..." Tyler said.

"I didn't even hit her that hard!" I yell getting up.

"Natalie stay the fuck away from her!" Mikey yelled holding me back.

"She's fine MIKEY!!!" I yell at him.

"No need for Real Love!" Jake said grabbing my bloody hand.

"W-what?" I ask looking at Jake.

"No need for Real Love Natalie! We have each other" Jake hugging me again.

"That is Real Love,Jake" I say and smile at him.

"Real love ay?" Jake smiles.

"Real Love" I say calming down.

----------
In the house

"Natalie Amelia Manfre! Why would you do that to her?" My mom yelled at me. I sat there blank faced staring at the tv.

"Natalie are you even listening to me?!?!" My mom yelled again.

"I did it all in the name of love" I smile at her.

She sits down next me and hugs me.

"Don't do it again" my mom says sternly.

"I promise" I say with tears blurring my vision.

------------
Instagram

Natalie_AManfs98