One day

"I have a problem I need to fix!" I yell at Mikey walking out the door.

"You should fix Jackie's face!" Mikey yelled back laughing.

I walked out the door after he said that and I rolled my eyes.

"Well she shouldn't have fucking tried to kiss Jake, that bitch" I mumble under my breath.

I walk to my car which is a matte blue BMW M4. I payed with my own money.

I drive to Jake's house and pick him up

"Hey baby" he says and kisses me.

"We need to fix something" I say and look at him.

"And? What is that?" He asked confused.

"We can't let Jackie do that again. So we're gonna go fix it!" I say and speed off.

He looks at me and smiles.

"What?" I ask looking at him than back at the road.

"I love you" he says smiling.

"Well baby I love you too" I smile still looking at the road.

We get to where Ademir and Jackie are sitting at Seaside. She looks scared and backs up.

"Relax bitch I'm not here to tussle" I say and look at Ademir.

"Uhh what do you want than?" She asks getting calm again.

"To set this straight!" I yell catching a couples attention. They looked at me like a I had 12 heads.

"What straight? You're attitude?" She asked laughing a little.

"No you stupid bitch Jake!" I say again.

"What is it now?" She asks rolling her eyes.

"You! You need to get out of Jake's life... ever since I met you, you've been all over Jake. He didn't seem to like the fact you were hanging on him so he went to me for advice. He always asked me what to do when you came up to him. I just told him to not put so much pressure on you. And than the day me and Jake got together he fucked me so good! It was the best day of my life. In fact it was his too! You know how I know? Because he told me!" I say continuing.

I walk away as if nothing happened and Jake ran up and grabbed my hand.

"You fixed that like you fix a bowl of cereal!" He said and kissed me on the cheek.