Sorry!

Hey guys.... I'm sorry I didn't update at all today...
My brother went to the ER and I've just been busy with trying to make him feel better... I'll tell you what happened.

So I was just watching Mikey... because yeah... and my mom and dad ran out the door and said "no she can stay here" and I was like "why what happened?" And my dad said "your brother is in the ER" and I ran to get my flip flops...

Once we got to the hospital... he was in a room with a few nurses and I saw him crying with blood all over his face holding some cloth to his nose...

I looked closer and saw that his nose was split open... my mom was crying her eyes out at this point... so I sat her down... she told me that my brothers nose was almost off of his face... (we live in Minnesota) so we were in the hospital and one nurse said he needed to be transported to Duluth, MN.... so by this point I was already crying my eyes out because I cant see my siblings in pain... it's like watching a sad ass movie while on your period...
They were gonna move the cloth so they could put a new one on and wrap his face...

They told him "you might not be able to see but you're gonna need to go to Duluth and get plastic surgery...

My mom went with my brother to Duluth in the ambulance. Me and my Dad drove and once we got there he was lying on the bed crying... I walked in and I saw the big gash on his nose and I teared up again... I looked at him and wanted to tell him everything is gonna be ok... and hug him...

I walked over the the other side of the bed and looked at his swollen face... I looked at him and he looked at me with sadness in his eyes... at the end of the night we drove home and he didn't get the surgery... but he did get 75 to 100 stitches in his face.

He started to cry again and I rubbed his back almost starting to cry as well...

My mom called my other brother and my other brother said "wow his face is split open and he has a concussion" my brother burst into tears as he listened to what my other brother had to say...

I hugged him telling him it was gonna be ok.
He didn't stop crying until we got to a gas station when he got some water taking some Advil.

I looked at him with worry than looked away as I was listening to music... I really didn't want to look at him in pain so I looked away...

The tears starting to fall from my face when I heard him say over my music " I'm so fucking stupid... this is all my fault. I hate my life..." I looked at him watching him try and get the blood out of his nose...

I looked away once more...

When we were still in the hospital...

I saw the UNSEEN

UNSEEN I tell you...

CRINGE WARNING IF YOU DO NOT LIKE GROSS SHIT LIKE THIS DONT READ!!!! I WARN YOU!!!

I saw them lift his nose up and clean it and I almost passed out...

I don't like watching medical shit it freaks me out...
So do hospitals but still... I was there for him.

We got home and he went straight downstairs after 2 hours of crying he must've been fucking tired...

(Did I tell you that the drive was an hour?)

Well yeah there's that story... this was super real I'm just not gonna show you the stitched up nose... WAY too graphic. Sorry! Once it heals a bit I will show you but not today! Comment below if you actually want to see it now! I wouldn't but yeah!!