I've Got A Heart And Soul

Me and Jake just got back home from seaside and my mom and brothers were sitting on the couch.
My mom was packing Mikey's posters. Mikey was helping my mom and Tyler was just being lazy sitting there snapping his fans back.

I sat down next to Tyler and he smiled at me.

Jake sat down next to me and he was starting to help my mom and brother.

"So what do you guys wanna do today?" I ask sitting closer to Tyler than Jake.

"Uhhh how bout Wawa and than the beach?" Mikey spoke up.

"Sounds fun!" I yell and go look for a swimsuit.

I was looking for about 20 minutes once I actually found one.

"Perfect" I whisper yell excitedly.

I put the swimsuit on and put a coverup over it so we could go to Wawa.

I then put my hair in French braids.

I walk out and Jake looks at me.

"Hi" I say and he smiles.

"What beach Mikey?" I ask and he thinks for a minute.

"How about Venice beach? Or seaside?" Tyler asks.

"Venice" me and Mikey say at the same time.

"Venice beach it is" Jake says laughing.

"We going to seaside after assholes?" Mikey asked and all three of us nod.

"Alright assholes" Mikey says in his accent.

We got into my car after the boys got their suits and drove off to Wawa while listening to 'Dangerous' by Calo.

My Spotify playlist was playing so after that song it was 'Back to you' by Louis Tomlinson ft. Bebe Rexha.

We got to Wawa at the end of the song.