Chad smiled to himself as he walked into the boys lockeroom, quickly drawing attention to himself.

"What're you smiling about?," Jay asked as he pulled on his jersey.

Chad blushed, changing into his clothes as well.

"Nothing," The blonde muttered, tugging on his shorts.

Jay glanced at Ben, both smirking.

"Someone's blushing~," Chad glared at Ben. "Come on, who is it this time?,"

"No one.... you don't know her,"

Before anyone could ask anymore questions Chad quickly exited the room, just as coach blew the whistle for everyone to finish getting dressed.

"He's got it bad," Jay commented as they exited the locker room.

The team began to head towards the field.

"Chad? Pfft, yeah right, the guy has more commitment issues than you with homework," Carlos teased, earning a look from his boyfriend.

"Oh, be quiet. I don't have commitment issues, I just don't do it,"

Carlos rolled his eyes at Jay's comment.

"I think Jay's right, I haven't seen Chad like this since last year when he dated King Eric and Queen Ariel's daughter, Ari. He said he was going to marry her and everything," Ben said, shaking his head in amusement.

"What happened?," Carlos asked.

Ben rolled his eyes. "She cheated on him with Kai,"

Jay laughed at the mention of Aladdin's son. "Really? Wow,"

"Yep, ever since then he hasn't really made much a commitment with relationships,"

They all watched as he scanned the bleachers, obviously looking for someone. "Who knows, maybe he's changed," Ben shrugged, following Jay onto the field.

Carlos went to the bleachers to watch. Coach had insited he stay for games and practice, just in case anything happened to a teammate.

Carlos knew he was just being nice.... either that, or Jay threatened him.

Not that he minded, the extra time was nice and he got to catch up on homework and things. Plus, he's met some nice people while he waited.

Like the person he was approaching now.

Cameron Ramirez, wasn't necessarily the most.... talkative person, but she was nice company. Carlos had learned that she had selective mutism so she didn't like to talk to certain groups of people, but she was warming up to  him.

She smiled at him as he sat down next to her. "Hey, Cam, how's it going?,"

He saw her hesitate. "Hi... fine,"

He nodded.

They sat in a comfortable silence until practice was over.

Usually Cameron stayed until after lunch, but this time she left a little after the team got out of the locker room again.

"Bye, Carlos!,"

Carlos frowned slightly as he saw her run up to Chad and grab his hand.

Wait.

He blinked.

No fucking way.