6

The next day, Cameron went over to Chad's house to help him babysit his younger siblings, Chance and Charles

Chance was six and Charles was four, and Chad had no idea what he was doing, so he always invited her to help.

She didn't mind.

She, her parents and siblings lived in Atlantis for few years and while she was there she always helped watch the younger kids, plus, her family was pretty big so she babysat a lot.

When she got there, she was greeted by the sound of giggling from the main living room.

Entering the room, she laughed when she saw what was going on.

Chad was laying on the floor, on his back.... with Chance and Charles laying on top of him.

"Babe! Save me!," Chad reached out to her dramatically, making her laugh harder.

This got the children's attention, both of them running at the laughing girl.

Charles jumped into her arms, wrapping his small arms around her neck.

"Hello to you too," She smoothed out his blonde curls, walking over to the couch.

Chance followed, sitting next to her when she sat down.

"Seriously? Now you two are calm?,"

Chad sat up, resting his elbows on his knees.

The only response he got was Chance sticking his tongue out at him.

"They like me better,"

Chad looked at Cameron.

"I'm pretty sure it's because you're pretty,"

She rolled her eyes then looked down at the two boys attached to her.

"Do you like me because I'm prettier than your brother?,"

Charles didn't hesitate to nod. "Mhm,"

Chance nodded as well. "Yeah,"

Both teens laughed and Cameron kissed the two boy's foreheads.

"My own brother's, trying to steal my girlfriend," Chad shook his head in mock pity. He stood up and dusted himself off.

"Alright, who wants lunch?,"

The boy's faces lit up and they both nodded eagerly.

Cameron grabbed their hands and they followed Chad into the kitchen.

-

Meanwhile, in Audrey's shared dorm.

"Are you sure this'll work?," Audrey asked, dangling her potion bottle in front of her younger roommate.

Aria nodded hesitantly. "Yeah.... but why exactly do you need an age reversal potion?," She asked.

Audrey paused. "For..... nothing, it's not important. How much of this do I use anyway?," She shook the bottle, listening to the liquid moving inside.

"Just a drop or two, not too much though or else you'll turn whoever you use it on into a newborn.... or the stage before that,"

Audrey looked at her. "Oh.... uh, got it. Thanks, Ari,"

The girl smiled in return and turned back to her homework. .

Audrey bit her lip as she sat down on her bed.

'Maybe using this on her isn't a good idea,' She thought. 'But.... on the other hand, if she's a baby then Chad will have to break up with her, right?,' She nodded to herself.

'Right,'

Word Count- 468.

Comment if you think Audrey's plan will work.